"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't leak, otherwise I'd already have it. Right now only shady sites or torrents

There is a torrent in circulation that is a compilation of b-sides, this was what triggered the leak report on hasitleaked.com last week. They since changed that back to "Not leaked" when it became apparent it was a fake release. So the leak report today is new, but quite possibly also incorrect. We'll know soon enough!

I can't find anything. I remember I had both last albums before they were released. Just don't remember how long before the release date that was!

Google Translation
undefined

That review seems to be written by someone from Spain. I'm from México and I'm a translator. The reviewer used a lot of abreviations and many weird expressions from Spain that are not well known in México or other spanish speaking countries. I could try to translate it into english, but I'm busy at work right now. I can have it ready for tomorrow if anyone is intersted...

That review seems to be written by someone from Spain. I'm from México and I'm a translator. The reviewer used a lot of abreviations and many weird expressions from Spain that are not well known in México or other spanish speaking countries. I could try to translate it into english, but I'm busy at work right now. I can have it ready for tomorrow if anyone is intersted...
Nice one Mariner. That would be great. I think we got the general jist of it, but a more accurate translation would be cool. Thanx man :cheers:

Just as a reminder to all of you, we do not allow sharing of leaks here. It is an instantly bannable offence.

The talk about acoustic songs made me listen to "Journeyman" for the first time in what has to be a few years. I loved it when I first heard it, but today it just seems like the most uninspired of the 12/8 acoustic songs Adrian has already done several times in the past - "Prodigal Son", "Western Shore" (Psycho Motel) etc.

Yea I like it mostly but it feels undercooked. The instrumental part especially. Guess I'm not much into the acoustic Strummy Strum guitar chord thing that Every singer songwriter does. Maiden have much more in their guitar arsenal then that

Disagree. Both are pretty bland, but electric one has a nice lead melodies.
I never got love for Journeyman. It's a generic lyrics five chord acoustic guitar type of song.

I can't find anything. I remember I had both last albums before they were released. Just don't remember how long before the release date that was!
About week earlier. If leak going to happen, I don't expect it before 26-27th.

Disagree. Both are pretty bland, but electric one has a nice lead melodies.
I never got love for Journeyman. It's a generic lyrics five chord acoustic guitar type of song.
It's a simple song, but it's very atmospheric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back