"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the lack of a new song yet -

I thought that one of the reasons we like Iron Maiden is because they do whatever the fuck they want to do however they choose to do so. And, in this case, that means not releasing anything yet. Which kinda sucks in a way but the one thing we do know for sure is that there's less than 7 weeks (48 days!) to go until we hear everything. Which is pretty awesome!

Anyone can do whatever they want for that matter. And that includes changing their mind about the release )

As in an official Maiden booklet, meaning these are the actual lyrics?
I can't be sure. But I can't find these lyrics anywhere on the net. Either real Maiden lyrics, either made up by someone else, I guess.

The background looks interesting. As if it's made to look like parchment paper.

Xibalba - the place of fear, ruled by the Mayan
death gods.
Remember when Janick visits the pyramid in Flight 666?

Interesting...

What shadowpants posted looks like it could be something taken from the hardback book perhaps, same type of parchment looking paper? (could be completely fake too though :D):

dlx.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xibalba

That special edition book was the first thing I thought when I saw that parchment style background as well, mind you I remain somewhat skeptical as something like that wouldn't be hard to fake, only time (or more evidence!) will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back