"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we shouldn't complain too much and just be very thankful that we're getting a new album. And a SUPER HUGE album at that!

Now that it is officially August 7th here in Minnesota:
AeOvE8d.jpg

Maybe we shouldn't complain too much and just be very thankful that we're getting a new album. And a SUPER HUGE album at that!

Now that it is officially August 7th here in Minnesota:
AeOvE8d.jpg
Cant argue with that. Indeed a lot could have gone wrong this time with what happened to Bruce.
There is nothing really to discuss here at this point. The fact we are still talking about BNW shows how little we know about ToS. Anyways it was unfair to bring my frustrations of the wait to this forum. I am gonna vent on my fb page instead till we get some solid news or the single.

Cheers

But is the single real? I don't care about some download. If it's digital, I rather go for the full unknown album in September (apart from 27 seconds ;-) ).

Ahahahahah, this new promo video is even shorter than before....oh Rod you crack me up.

The guitar melody is played 3 instead of 4 times. So could it be that the Speed of light is somehow edited for radio??

Bit of speculation as we wait for the new single to be released, which songs from the new album do you think will make it into the live set on the next tour?

I'd say that If Eternity Should Fail, Speed of Light and Book of Souls are dead certain, being the opener, single and title track respectively, but which other two or three songs will make an appearance?

Bit of speculation as we wait for the new single to be released, which songs from the new album do you think will make it into the live set on the next tour?

I'd say that If Eternity Should Fail, Speed of Light and Book of Souls are dead certain, being the opener, single and title track respectively, but which other two or three songs will make an appearance?

Well don't you think the Empire Of The Clouds have a great chance? It's the most talked-about song for sure, the most hyped song of them all. Yes it is a long track, but Maiden have played all their longest tracks on their respective tour: Rime on the World Slavery tour, Sign of the Cross on the X Factour and When the Wild Wind Blows on the Final Frontier Tour.

Well don't you think the Empire Of The Clouds have a great chance? It's the most talked-about song for sure, the most hyped song of them all. Yes it is a long track, but Maiden have played all their longest tracks on their respective tour: Rime on the World Slavery tour, Sign of the Cross on the X Factour and When the Wild Wind Blows on the Final Frontier Tour.

That's a very good point, I think its got a really strong chance of being played, the ones I mentioned were only the ones that I was 100% certain of.

Im guessing the last one will be Tears Of A Clown. They need to play another short song besides Speed Of Light, and it feels natural to pick one from the second disc, aswell as a non Dickinson track since he already have contributed to 3 of the other 4 songs. So my fifth and last guess is Tears of a Clown ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back