THE BOOK OF SOULS: LIVE CHAPTER - New Live Album! - November 17th

I think I'll pass on the stream, because I want to experience the audio version first. Will definitely go back to the video later (hope it's gonna be available).
Hard to say since they plan on selling a digital copy, but people will most likely record it and put it up on their youtube channels.

Clashes with World Cup playoff, Ireland v Denmark, so will only catch the first 45 mins or so. But that will include the clip from Dublin so should be a good omen for the match.

Clashes with World Cup playoff, Ireland v Denmark, so will only catch the first 45 mins or so. But that will include the clip from Dublin so should be a good omen for the match.
Humm, this is the worst song from the setlist, so I see a draw betwween Ireland and Denkmark (but you will qualify).

Do you really need the sound for the footy?

Do you really need the sound for the footy?

That could be an idea alright but I'm thinking about maybe avoiding it altogether and waiting until Friday to enjoy the physical copy in all it's glory

Humm, this is the worst song from the setlist, so I see a draw betwween Ireland and Denkmark (but you will qualify).

I'd be happy with that, particularly a score draw.

I believe the deluxe CD is presented in a "book" rather than a standard jewel case.

That is exactly the case.

livechapter_cds.jpg

I'd hate to give my money to Walmart, but I'd like to put my hand on this. 20 years later, I still regret not to have been able to get the X-Factor iron chair. But I just hate when Maiden create some stuff for a special market. I assume they take european sales for granted and want to boost the sales overseas, which is just unfair.

Back