THE BOOK OF SOULS: LIVE CHAPTER - New Live Album! - November 17th

But they weren't representative of the setlist from the rest of the tour as the Chinese authorities censored the setlist, and their stage show too.
The stage effects were changed a little and the chorus line in Powerslave was changed to "Tell me why I had to be a wicker man." but the set list remained the same.

The stage effects were changed a little and the chorus line in Powerslave was changed to "Tell me why I had to be a wicker man." but the set list remained the same.

Only during the first gig and done jokingly to reflect the fact that they apparently could not have Powerslave written on the setlists on stage. :lol:

Yeah. If you don't all stop driving shit big cars, we'll all be living in a field with a surface of pea soup consistency, drinking warm Carling from plastic glasses, and queuing for hours for overpriced food.
Or if you don't stop flying shit big planes filled with a shit ton of of music equipment.

One speculation...maybe they didn't released DVD or BR this year because it could be released together with next chapter of Maiden history, just before LOTB tour in 2018, maybe in march, april or may 2018.
Disc 1: Book of souls:Live Chapter concert, Disc 2: next chapter of Maiden history.
That would be very reasonable move.

One speculation...maybe they didn't released DVD or BR this year because it could be released together with next chapter of Maiden history, just before LOTB tour in 2018, maybe in march, april or may 2018.
Disc 1: Book of souls:Live Chapter concert, Disc 2: next chapter of Maiden history.
That would be very reasonable move.
I think they still have to release Donington 1992 on DVD, with a history chapter.
Which, judging form the previous one, might only include the day of the gig, and probably not all of it too.

sebsdu.jpg

I think I'll pass on the stream, because I want to experience the audio version first. Will definitely go back to the video later (hope it's gonna be available).

Back