THE BOOK OF SOULS: LIVE CHAPTER - New Live Album! - November 17th

Thought it was super fun and enjoyed watching it here on the couch last night on the big tv with the good sound. The cuts from different shows were a little charming, I thought, in that, if you look at the video as a celebration of the overall BOS tour, it makes it more lively than a straight up by the numbers standard concert film. And... none of us can complain, really, right? It was free!
Can't wait to find out what's up on Monday.

Because Sixes has a new avatar now.
Sixes' new avatar is visible to me, not sure what you're looking at. It just changed automatically, I've never edited it. Same with Diesel's new Sabaton avatar that he changed from a Buckethead album cover. It just changed itself.

Strange, I still see the old one.
What image do you see on the right? I see Diesel's new Sabaton avatar. Do you see this?

upload_2017-11-12_16-17-2.png

I see this:
10535.jpg
1066.jpg
8805.jpg
12290.jpg
44943.jpg

Fun fact: the footage of Dave's first solo on Powerslave is him playing a Les Paul. What do you hear is his California Series Strat.

And yes, the crowd shots on it are from Trieste. I found myself.

Only watched up til Powerdave live last night but there where some audio positives for me. The background guitar Adrian plays in the chorus of Eternity is much louder. Is this bit even on the studio album?
Some guitar parts in DOG are much clearer but the backing vocals on the chorus sounded bad to me, out of tune or our of time.
Some of Steves bass fills were clearer and more promenient, which I like.
Certainly not fully polished. Hope the cd is properly mixed or whatever.

Only watched up til Powerdave live last night but there where some audio positives for me. The background guitar Adrian plays in the chorus of Eternity is much louder. Is this bit even on the studio album?
Some guitar parts in DOG are much clearer but the backing vocals on the chorus sounded bad to me, out of tune or our of time.
Some of Steves bass fills were clearer and more promenient, which I like.
Certainly not fully polished. Hope the cd is properly mixed or whatever.

I noticed some audience loudness "tweaking" during certain parts though...and then fading them out which was quite obvious. But overall, very positive They also chose to show more of Nicko than I think I'm used to seeing...catching most of his fills and stuff. I hope they add a bit of text or something saying where each song was filmed...like they did on Flight 666. I found myself looking through the description each time on YouTube to find that out.

Back