The Beatles

o1jrY5p.jpg

Favourite song? At the moment, I'd say "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "You Never Give Me Your Money". Still going with Abbey Road for favourite album.

One, two, three, four
Can I have a little more?
Five, six, seven, eight nine ten I love you. (You know, not really. :p)

Black, white, green, red
Can I take my friend to bed?
Pink, brown, yellow, orange and blue I love you ( Well sorta, y'know, in a friendly kind of way :p)

Favourite song? At the moment, I'd say "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "You Never Give Me Your Money". Still going with Abbey Road for favourite album.
Abbey Road is my favorite too. I always listen to Money with the rest of the medley, can't properly listen to any of those songs by themselves.

I just bought it on iTunes and listening to it now.

Supposedly they're being released now to prevent them from falling into the public domain or so...songs have a "lifespan" if they're not copyrighted, so thats why they're released.

Don't care much though! Funny to hear outtakes, radio performances and live stuff. Perfect timing just for Christmas!!

Last edited:
Just hearing McCartney and John Lennon chit chat between songs like when they stop a song in the middle because John thought he heard Paul whistle :D

You should! There's some great radio show recordings too with the radio host introducing them that really gives you a feel of what it would be like to catch The Beatles on the radio back in the early 60s :)

The recordings are great and sound is good too despite the word "bootleg" :) If you want some early Beatlemania, its very recommendable.

Back