TH1RT3EN

Public Enemy No. 1 felt nothing special to me. I hope it will turn out to be one of the weakest tracks of the album.

Not bad at all. If the rest of the album is up to par with this, I'll pick it up.

Black Thunder said:
Wow, some competition between 'tallica & 'deth. Only a day apart from both releases. THIS. SHOULD. BE. INTERESTING.

Yes, yes it will. I'll honestly have to hear more from Lulu before deciding whether or not to buy it. But for sure I'll be getting this album.

If I had to make a choice, Megadeth easily. I like them slightly more than Metallica.

If they keep going like that there will be no new songs left to listen when the album comes out.Nice song anyway.  :D

All three songs that are released off the album (Public Enemy No. 1, Never Dead, Whose Life) sounds nothing special to me.

I'm waiting to buy it. Someone who works at my Wal Mart is a Megadeth fanatic, but he said they wouldn't have it til a week after it comes out. And the nearest Best Buy is 40 miles away.....

To paraphrase the Megadeth song 'My Creation': It's arrived!

I wasn't sure what to make of 'TH1RT3EN' before release but now it certainly gets the thumbs up from me. :ok: Even after just one listen I found that I enjoyed it a lot more than 'Endgame' (an album which I struggled to get into) and there's enough from 'TH1RT3EN' to help me ignore the dire album title. The highlights for me are 'Sudden Death', 'Public Enemy No. 1' and 'Never Dead'.

:rocker:

393518_10150333616622330_7709052329_8509370_1828581632_n.jpg

I picked up the album yesterday and I've listened to it 4 times today  :). Awesome album! Props to Dave and the guys for still putting out quality records. This is probably my favorite record since Youthanasia.

Back