TH1RT3EN

On one hand, this is a bit lame - he fixed an idea of album having 13 songs, then needed to resort to older tracks and "rework" them, probably because of lack of inspiration. On the other hand, I don't mind having two versions of Black Swan  :D

Well if it isn't new material I suddenly don't care anymore.  :S

I don't mind that much for Sudden Death as I absolutely wanted to have it on a physical format and Never Dead I only listened it a couple of times on that video game vid so it's new material for me.
The other 3 tracks, yes it's kind of lame.

Mosh said:
Oh. That's still kind of lame.

Actually Mustaine said that all of them are going to be much different. Just New World Order 's not going to be that new.
So... still have 9 great songs that we haven 't heard before.

That cover is pretty poorly done now that I'm taking a closer look at it. The individual elements are drawn pretty crudely, but what's worse, they seem to be cut and pasted together digitally. I can't place what exactly makes me think that, only that the Rattlehead figure doesn't look right in the environment.

Amature artwork, dumb title

+

Zare said:
this is a bit lame - he fixed an idea of album having 13 songs, then needed to resort to older tracks and "rework" them, probably because of lack of inspiration.

Add the unpleasant voice... -> this band sucks.

I didn't mind the artwork at first, but now that I read Perun's post and then looked at it again, yes, it's poor. I also agree with that the album title is dumb. Really dumb.

Has anyone managed to listen to 'Public Enemy No. 1' on Megadeth's official site yet? The press release says that it's being streamed but I don't see or hear anything...  :S

Black Wizard said:
Has anyone managed to listen to 'Public Enemy No. 1' on Megadeth's official site yet? The press release says that it's being streamed but I don't see or hear anything...  :S

First of all, I really can 't believe the things that you wrote about Megadeth guys. :blink:
And that 's a problem that some of us had, I had when they were only showing the artworks, but I can listen to the song now.
Anywho, you can listen to it on Youtube if you can 't see that "play" button. Try a different browser maybe.

Public Enemy No. 1 is a good song.

Dave's voice was OK until late 90's, from then on it only gets worse. He sounds HORRIBLE lately.

Journeyman666 said:
First of all, I really can 't believe the things that you wrote about Megadeth guys. :blink:
And that 's a problem that some of us had, I had when they were only showing the artworks, but I can listen to the song now.
Anywho, you can listen to it on Youtube if you can 't see that "play" button. Try a different browser maybe.
Where is the play button supposed to be? :uhm:

The cover for me represents the downfall of Vic, the way he's standing make me thinks he's very weak.

Back