TBOS Tour Predictions

I really doubt they will play Tears of a Clown. Too melancholic song to be played live, in my opinion (although the subject of blood brothers is also as melancholic as this one). But I don't know, I just don't see them performing it live. Hope I'm wrong.
The amount of publicity the song has gotten and the way the band themselves (particularly Bruce) hyped it up makes it a guaranteed live song IMO. I'm pretty sure at least one of them said it was their favorite on the album too.

If we add a not-recently-played 80s song, my choices are:
Killers
Children of the Damned
Stranger in a Strange Land

If it is going to be a 90s song:
Man on the Edge
The Clansman

00's song:
Brave New World
Rainmaker
These Colours Don't Run

Bring Your Daughter is the only 90s song that isn't Fear of the Dark I could see them playing again and even that is a stretch.

It was unexpected definitely, but also keep in mind that the current lineup had played that particular song before. I think the context was more unexpected.

I always got the feeling that ATSS was the only song from the 90s they felt like bringing back, so instead of doing a 90s tour they just pinned it to the Maiden England setlist.

There is a strong rumor here in Slovenia that Maiden will come to Arena Stozice here in Ljubljana... Apparently the deal is in the making for a concert in the summer (just rumors).

Well, Bruce has absolutely confirmed that
EOTC will definitely not be played live: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ir...of-18-minute-epic-empire-of-the-clouds-video/
Asked if MAIDEN will peform "Empire Of The Clouds" live on tour, Dickinson said: "Oh, no, no, no. I don't think we'll play 'Empire', In fact, I'm certain we won't be playing 'Empire' on the new tour. You need strings, you need cellos, you need horns, you need all this stuff to play it properly, and it's such a dominating song. In the format of a regular IRON MAIDEN thunderous stage show, it would be altogether too dominant, I think, so we're definitely not going to be playing it."
That's really too bad, but it's not the end of the world since any Maiden setlist is great.
It was unexpected definitely, but also keep in mind that the current lineup had played that particular song before. I think the context was more unexpected.

I always got the feeling that ATSS was the only song from the 90s they felt like bringing back, so instead of doing a 90s tour they just pinned it to the Maiden England setlist.
When did the current lineup play ATSS before the ME tour?

Oops, thought it was on the Ed Huntour but I just looked it up and it's not.

I stand by the second part of that post though.

Imagine a 90's tour where they open with be quick or be dead, play the whole of the x factor in its entirety and finish with fear of the dark lol

I can't see them playing anything off the final frontier and think they will drop dance of death.

Imagine a 90's tour where they open with be quick or be dead, play the whole of the x factor in its entirety and finish with fear of the dark lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAhahahahahahaha

I can't see them playing anything off the final frontier and think they will drop dance of death.

Agreed on both, though I wouldn't be surprised to hear the title track or El Dorado off TFF. Dance of Death will likely be replaced by Book of Souls - they don't sound the same, but they have similar moods and would fill a similar position in the set.

It just dawned on me that we're still around half a year away from tour start.....With all the prediction talk you'd think it was next month. Nope, half a year....

I'd give anything to hear all of X Factor with Bruce!

Back