TBOS Tour Predictions

I dream of a setlist without 2 minutes to midnight.
In 2003 (DoD), 2005 (Early Days) and 2010 (US, pre-FF release), it was not part of the setlist. It is not that frequent in recent years. ;) Still, in an author-for-author swap logic, "Flight of Icarus" could take its place.

Last edited:
Another possibility... if they in fact play "Still Life". (sorry if I'm bugging people with my setlist predictions. It's just a hobby I enjoy.)

1. If Eternity Should Fail
2. Speed of Light
3. Wrathchild
4. Brighter than a Thousand Suns
5. The Red and the Black
6. Still Life
7. Death or Glory
8. Paschendale
9. El Dorado
10. The Book of Souls
11. Heaven Can Wait
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden
-------------------------
14. The Number of the Beast
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. Sanctuary
Maybe a tad long, isn't it (4,5,8,10 = too many "long ones")? Also, I can imagine the encores including a "surprise on" this time.

In 2003 (DoD), 2005 (Early Days) 2006 (full AMOLAD) and 2010 (US, pre-FF release), it was not part of the setlist. It is not that frequent in recent years. ;) Still, in an author-for-author swap logic, "Flight of Icarus" could take its place.

They played 2 Minutes on the full AMOLAD tour. It was one of the 5 "classics."

For all of you hoping for a specific song, based on the last 15 years, the band is very open about setting expectations in these pre-tour interviews. I would recommend taking what they say at face value. Although their definition of "surprise" or "haven't played in a long time" differ wildly from many of ours.

They played 2 Minutes on the full AMOLAD tour. It was one of the 5 "classics."

For all of you hoping for a specific song, based on the last 15 years, the band is very open about setting expectations in these pre-tour interviews. I would recommend taking what they say at face value. Although their definition of "surprise" or "haven't played in a long time" differ wildly from many of ours.
You are right for AMOLAD tour 1, my mistake. I guess your last sentence (especially the second part) refers to "Heaven Can Wait" and "Sanctuary"? :)

Ok so Death or glory,Book of souls and speed of light could be played for sure,so my bet goes to If eternity should fail,Tears of a clown and if they go for a sixth song,could be the great unknown.

Im really thinking there will not be The red and the white,so long,as long as Rime and i think there are no time for this one.

So.....

1.If eternity should fail
2.Speed of light
3.Death or glory
4.Book of souls
5.Tears of the clown
6.The great unknown
7.Iron maiden
8.Heaven can wait
9.The trooper
10.Number of the beast
11.halloweed by the name
12.Fear of the dark
13.Flight of icarus ( is the song that they are talking about,im sure 100%

LOL my mind is playing trickssssssss im an Atletico de Madrid Supporter LOL

And, as if by magic, I'm always going to hear that song now as 'The Red and the White'. In fact...not bad for a new football song, especially the 'whoah-oh' bits.

If they play Sea of Madness on this tour i would seriously think about selling all my shit and becoming a vagabond just to follow them everywhere on tour
It would be a very welcomed classic. In fact, I wouldn't mind anything from the SiT or PoM albums to make a return!

The Red and the Black is the only song written alone by Steve Harris in this album. It will be played for sure. No way we won't hear the "whoah-oh" live. No way.

I still think it was written specifically with the live show in mind.

...Just like Angel and the Gambler

If they play TBOS, which they most likely will, there's a good chance they'll do some on stage theatrical stuff for that. I'm willing to bet that Eddie will make an appearance during that song. I wouldn't be surprised if they do like Maiden England and have a 2nd big behind the stage type Eddie.

Back