TBOS Tour Predictions

Based on the recent tour advert video uploaded onto the Iron Maiden YouTube channel, the following songs are probably safe bets for the tour as they're used:

1 - Speed Of Light
2 - Fear Of The Dark
3 - The Trooper
4 - Death Or Glory
5 - Number Of The Beast
6 - The Book Of Souls
7 - Hallowed Be Thy Name

Based on the recent tour advert video uploaded onto the Iron Maiden YouTube channel, the following songs are probably safe bets for the tour as they're used:

1 - Speed Of Light
2 - Fear Of The Dark
3 - The Trooper
4 - Death Or Glory
5 - Number Of The Beast
6 - The Book Of Souls
7 - Don't recognise this one

Hallowed

1 - Speed Of Light
2 - Fear Of The Dark
3 - The Trooper
4 - Death Or Glory
5 - Number Of The Beast
6 - The Book Of Souls
7 - Hallowed Be Thy Name
+ I think IESF is a safe bet. From the album we could also get TGU or WTRRD or SOTV or TOAC.

Based on the EPK I came together with this:
1. If Eternity Should Fail
2. Speed Of Light
3. The Great Unknown (I think it would work great here)
4. The Trooper
5. Sea Of Madness (still hoping for that one)
6. Death Or Glory
7. Tears Of A Clown
8. Coming Home
9. Hallowed Be Thy Name
10. The Book Of Souls
11. The Number Of The Beast
12. Heaven Can Wait
13. Fear Of The Dark
14. Iron Maiden
-------------------------
15. Murders In The Rue Morgue
16. This Colours Don't Run
17. Killers

+ I think IESF is a safe bet. From the album we could also get TGU or WTRRD or SOTV or TOAC.

I agree with basically everything you've said (except I am personally not viewing TGU as particularly likely).

In terms of classics I still feel Powerslave fits in nicely, and expect Heaven Can Wait. Beyond that I'm not sure except that I'll be surprised (but not disappointed) to see something from SSOASS.

I agree with basically everything you've said (except I am personally not viewing TGU as particularly likely).

In terms of classics I still feel Powerslave fits in nicely, and expect Heaven Can Wait. Beyond that I'm not sure except that I'll be surprised (but not disappointed) to see something from SSOASS.

Powerslave always fits in nicely :p I wouldn't be that surprised to see something from Seventh Son. Can I Play With Madness and The Evil That Men Do are both played frequently.

Wouldn't mind if they let all the standard classics rest for this tour, and went for 5-6 new songs along with hidden gems from the 80's and 90's.

Something like...

If Eternity Should Fail
Speed Of Light
The Book Of Souls
When The River Runs Deep
Death Or Glory
Tears Of A Clown

Wasting Love
No Prayer For The Dying
Infinite Dreams
Stranger In A Strange Land
Sea Of Madness
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
Still Life
Flight Of Icarus
Children Of The Damned
Killers
Charlotte The Harlot
Remember Tomorrow
Iron Maiden

How's that for awesome?

Wouldn't mind if they let all the standard classics rest for this tour, and went for 5-6 new songs along with hidden gems from the 80's and 90's.

Something like...

If Eternity Should Fail
Speed Of Light
The Book Of Souls
When The River Runs Deep
Death Or Glory
Tears Of A Clown

Wasting Love
No Prayer For The Dying
Infinite Dreams
Stranger In A Strange Land
Sea Of Madness
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
Still Life
Flight Of Icarus
Children Of The Damned
Killers
Charlotte The Harlot
Remember Tomorrow
Iron Maiden

How's that for awesome?

It would be cool though having never been to a Maiden concert before (never having been to any really; I intend to begin with Maiden this tour though) I am quite looking forward to whichever classics they do play.

I feel the same since I've only seen Maiden twice with the last time being 2000. Hearing stuff from TBOS will be super amazing just by itself.

I guess there is a possibility of them skipping If eternity should fail, at least as an intro track, due to the tuning and go for speed of light - death or glory instead. And I'm really, really looking forward to the title track live. I will probably cry if I get a chance to witness that.

I think the songs from the new album that will be played are:
01 - If Eternity Should Fail
02 - Speed of Light (The single, fairly obvious)
03 - The Red and the Black (Harris epics usually get played, and the woah-oh's help as well)
04 - The Book of Souls (Title track and the last few Janick epics have been played)
05 - Death or Glory/Tears of a Clown (A shorter song/rocker)
I would have said ToaC as Bruce said it's one of his favourites but I heard DoG playing on the tour advert and, again, Bruce has said he can't wait to play it live, so I think and hope that it's the latter

Classics:
06 - Iron Maiden (With new Eddie)
07 - The Number of the Beast (With another Eddie appearing behind Nicko)
08 - Fear of the Dark
09 - The Trooper
10 - Hallowed Be Thy Name

I think other songs will be material from 2000 onwards, maybe one per album:
11 - Brave New World
12 - Wildest Dreams
13 - These Colours Don't Run / TRoBB
14 - Coming Home / El Dorado (I think Coming Home as it is a bit less demanding for Bruce to sing, and personally I think it's the better of the two)

Others/surprises:
15 - Killers / Murders in the Rue Morgue (Either would be a great surprise and a great addition to any set list!)
16 - Possibly something from the debut, maybe Prowler or Charlotte the Harlot. Hoping for something like Flight of Icarus.

A pretty decent prediction I would say, but we shall see when the tour starts.

I'm pretty sure we'll get six new songs this time.

If Eternity Should Fail
Speed of Light
Red and Black
Book of Souls
Death or Glory
Tears of a Clown

And honestly I'd be perfectly happy with that selection. The Great Unknown would be nice too though.

I'd like to think there's a slight possibility of them doing a song they've never played live before. Otherwise, I think it's going to be an 80s song that hasn't been played by this lineup yet.

I guess i am one of the few Guys here that wishes that IESF won't be played first... or like it that much in General

I want the Band to come out with a Bang and a fast one, not this.

I'm pretty sure we'll get six new songs this time.

If Eternity Should Fail
Speed of Light
Red and Black
Book of Souls
Death or Glory
Tears of a Clown

And honestly I'd be perfectly happy with that selection. The Great Unknown would be nice too though.

I'd like to think there's a slight possibility of them doing a song they've never played live before. Otherwise, I think it's going to be an 80s song that hasn't been played by this lineup yet.
I'd love that too.

Also, we could get a different song from one of the reunion albums that hasn't been played since that tour.

I really doubt they will play Tears of a Clown. Too melancholic song to be played live, in my opinion (although the subject of blood brothers is also as melancholic as this one). But I don't know, I just don't see them performing it live. Hope I'm wrong.

If Eternity Should Fail, Speed of Light, The Red and the Black, The Book of Souls and Death or Glory. That's what I think they will play from TBOS.

SOTV > TRATB.

The bit at 5:50, as well as the Wasted Years troll at the beginning, are just perfect for a live performance.

I see what you mean about TOAC but after IESF I see it as probably the next most likely song from TBOS to be played in all honesty.

Back