TBOS Predictions

Why should I not listen to it? It's not like I hate everything Maiden have done post 2000? Here and there is still a song I really like, and there are good parts in other songs. I am still interested in Maiden, and even songs that are weak by Maiden standards are still more enjoyable to me than most music. I can still think they were a lot better back in the day, can't I?

I guess so. But fact is, a few years ago you opened a thread about the Ullevi 2011 gig not being close to sold out and Maiden fans 'finally voting with their feet saying 'no' to no classics'. Remember that?

Well, here's footage from that gig.

And in case you're planning to deny it, here's the thread: http://forum.maidenfans.com/threads...en-close-to-sold-out.20438/page-8#post-332865

I guess so. But fact is, a few years ago you opened a thread about the Ullevi 2011 gig not being close to sold out and Maiden fans 'finally voting with their feet saying 'no' to no classics'. Remember that?

Well, here's footage from that gig.

And in case you're planning to deny it, here's the thread: http://forum.maidenfans.com/threads...en-close-to-sold-out.20438/page-8#post-332865

Uuhm, I've been to 3 gigs at Ullevi.... this one had the smallest crowd. Not small of course, but still, the smallest. Not to mention the atmosphere was not as good. I still stand by my opinion that this was in part due to disappointment with the previous tour, which was the AMOLAD tour. I'm sure some stayed at home because of it. The somewhat anxious atmosphere was probably due to that many fans who still went (including me), were anxious they were gonna pull the same trick and play all of TFF too....the mood did lighten up eventually, as it became clear they were going for a more balanced set this time around. Which means they played more classics. Sorry.

Okay, I get it. That's a disappointed crowd. Thanks for explaining.

I still stand by my opinion that this was in part due to disappointment with the previous tour, which was the AMOLAD tour.

However, I would like to remind you that the previous tour was not AMOLAD but Somewhere Back in Time, a tour where they only PLAYED CLASSICS! Like, exclusively. Same as the last three years. Where were you during those tours? Where were you during the Somewhere Back in Time and Maiden England tours? You didn'T see a point in trolling then, did you?

However, I would like to remind you that the previous tour was not AMOLAD but Somewhere Back in Time, a tour where they only PLAYED CLASSICS! Like, exclusively. Same as the last three years. Where were you during those tours? Where were you during the Somewhere Back in Time and Maiden England tours? You didn'T see a point in trolling then, did you?

I usually don't go to forums when I'm happy...
Like, if I'm happy with an album, then I'm busy listening to it.
Or when I enjoyed a gig, then I am simply satisfied.
I usually only go to forums when I'm upset. Trolling? Well. To my understanding a troll just writes stuff with the purpose of upsetting people?

Also, I meant the last ALBUM tour.

You didn't say that, though. How are we supposed to distinguish? Are we supposed to live in the happy knowledge that Play Classics! is going to live in blissful happiness when they do that, and return when they don't?

Dude, I hate this phrase, but... get a fucking life.

I usually don't go to forums when I'm happy...

That's what makes a troll, actually. Only talking about the negative things, never appreciating the good things. All we know of you is how much you hate, never how much you like. And you think we're going to in some way sympathise with you?

I don't really get what you're after with your personal attacks? Perhaps you are just trying to bait me into some slag fest, I dunno? Bit strange for a "Staff Member", if that is so. I'll pass though, thanks.

I'm just questioning your motivation to post here, that's all.

I'm sorry that things aren't to your liking. And the way I see it, seeing how your user name is a demand for the band to do something, it upsets you that they don't do things to your liking. I'm sorry for that and can only hope that on your future path, one day you'll realise that things won't always happen exactly the way you want them to. We here, however, won't be able to change this for you.

"We here, however, won't be able to change this for you."

Did you get the impression that I ever asked that of you or anyone else but the band?

Also....

"I'm just questioning your motivation to post here, that's all."

Well. "Dude, I hate this phrase, but... get a fucking life." goes a bit beyond that, doesn't it?

Ah, well. Never mind it, I just think you read strange things into my posts and seem to take them personal for some reason.

Good luck with your quest, mate. If you see Gandalf, say hi and tell him I hated the books.

Back