Studio Album #16 - Rumours and Speculation (New Info 27.02.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably going to be The Majesty of Gaia, Twins of Fate or Away from Messiah.

Well I really do hope they reveal something once they make the announcement....If it's just "NEW MAIDEN ALBUM 2015!" on the homepage and then nothing else it would be very anti-climatic because everyone knows this by now :p

Right, sorry. I didn't check the post dates properly. You could have pointed that out more politely.

may sound crazy but I hope they tour the way they did with A Matter of Life and Death and play the album in it's entity. I don't want to go through what I did in 2010 where they played one song from the album on the supporting tour. Then a year later, they started playing the other songs and I went back to see them again to hear what I thought I would the first time around

may sound crazy but I hope they tour the way they did with A Matter of Life and Death and play the album in it's entity.
Especially if this is planned to be their last album. Hopefully all the songs are strong enough that they choose to do the whole album live again!

$T2eC16Z,!%29UE9s3wDd4,BRoVzTpo3!~~60_35.JPG

:p

may sound crazy but I hope they tour the way they did with A Matter of Life and Death and play the album in it's entity. I don't want to go through what I did in 2010 where they played one song from the album on the supporting tour. Then a year later, they started playing the other songs and I went back to see them again to hear what I thought I would the first time around

Oh, you had to see Maiden twice in a little more than a year? You poor thing, you.

lol. Saw them 3 times on the Final Frontier tour. 2 days back to back in Florida. I LOVED A Matter of Life and Death tour though. Some of my favorite tunes of all time and a top 5 album for me. It was a treat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back