Studio Album #16 - Rumours and Speculation (New Info 27.02.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not mind that at all .. assuming the album is as good as AMOLAD
Oh, what? "is as good as AMOLAD"
Let me tell you that you won't have to worry about a thing. The new album is gonna be better than AMOLAD. Because anything in their discography is better than AMOLAD. AMOLAD is like The X Factor on repeat but shuffled around.

What if the new album is AMOLAD on repeat shuffled around? :D

Oh, what? "is as good as AMOLAD"
Let me tell you that you won't have to worry about a thing. The new album is gonna be better than AMOLAD. Because anything in their discography is better than AMOLAD. AMOLAD is like The X Factor on repeat but shuffled around.

rofl

Be rest assured I will see them on their next tour, however far I have to drive. I hate driving to Virginia though. They need to do more of the South Eastern USA like they did the last 2 years. They haven't done that since the Blaze Bailey era. I hope it left an impression on them to do more than just Florida

Wherever they decide to gig in the US, I hope I can make it to the very first show of the tour! Never done that before... no chance of spoilers whatsoever :D

^ I can only imagine what the people who were at Belgrade in 1986 at the first gig of Somewhere on Tour felt when they found out later TLOTLDR was dropped after the first show and never played again

^ I can only imagine what the people who were at Belgrade in 1986 at the first gig of Somewhere on Tour felt when they found out later TLOTLDR was dropped after the first show and never played again
Or those that saw the first show in Texas and got to see Brighter Than A Thousand Suns live... before the setlist got the Wrathchild treatment :(

I just don't understand their reasoning behind dropping songs from the tour for the album they are supporting. Doesn't make sense to me at all. The first leg of Final Frontier was baffling. Play only one song from the new album? o_O

I just don't understand their reasoning behind dropping songs from the tour for the album they are supporting. Doesn't make sense to me at all. The first leg of Final Frontier was baffling. Play only one song from the new album? o_O
I dunno, I think it was a similar move with Give Me Ed in 2003, a summer tour with only 1 new song. The only differences are that they covered a more specific era, and called the whole tour by the same name. I'm a huge fan of the reunion era albums, and I was too young to see the BNW or DoD tours (and missed AMOLAD :( ) so it was a pretty special show to me.

The Final Frontier tour was special to me because I did go on BNW tour and AMOLAD tour and thought I would never hear them again. I loved hearing Ghost of the Navigator again. My favorite from BNW. Wished they had played The Pilgrim again or pulled The Thin Line Between Love and Hate out as a treat.

Regarding dropping a new album song from a new album tour, I totally agree, unless there were some serious musical issues. TLOTLDR is pretty strenuous in the vocal department!

The Final Frontier tour was special to me because I did go on BNW tour and AMOLAD tour and thought I would never hear them again. I loved hearing Ghost of the Navigator again. My favorite from BNW. Wished they had played The Pilgrim again or pulled The Thin Line Between Love and Hate out as a treat.
Oh man, anything more from AMOLAD would've been amazing! I was so sad to miss the tour in '06, I'll probably never get to see Lord of Light or The Longest Day live :(

And don't even get me started on this "dropping Paschendale" business...

I was 17 when I went on AMOLAD tour and loved it. Had my driver's license like 2 weeks and scarred my mom for driving up state from Georgia to Illinois. Skipped school too :D

Was it at the terrible amphitheater in Tinley Park? Went there for TFF tour, where they played Breeg and Colours, but nothing else from AMOLAD. Wish I had gone to that tour!

Was it at the terrible amphitheater in Tinley Park? Went there for TFF tour, where they played Breeg and Colours, but nothing else from AMOLAD. Wish I had gone to that tour!
I think the AMOLAD tour was at the Allstate Arena, but I didn't make it :( saw them at Allstate in 2008 though, it was wonderful! Tinley Park is such a shithole...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back