Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Thanks! I had never heard of Adult Swim until now.
I bet you've heard of some of [AS] show's though, Space Ghost, Harvey Birdman, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Robot Chicken, Rick and Morty, Tim & Eric. They were also involved in the revival of Family Guy and Futurama after they were originally cancelled and had a block of programming called Toonami which was really the only place to watch Anime in the west back then. They had a great show about a heavy metal band called Metalocalypse and it was also the home of what i consider one of the greatest tv shows ever created, The Venture Brothers

But he is a certified Lover boy...how can one beat that??? ahaha

Also Maiden fans lead on sales and downloads, and Drake leads on streams. So cunts are listening to Drake for free yet that might stop Maiden getting number one, whiles Maiden fans buy it. Jokeshop.

Also, Rory Gallagher was not from Dublin.:lol:

After X listening Still think the hits are
1. Hell on earth
2.Stratego
3.Senjutsu
4.Writting on the wall

Those 4 are superb.
On next leve
5.death of the celts
6.time machine
7.lost in a lost World that x factor vibe
Next level

8.the parchement (this song was made in parts and sound a song in parts)
9.days of future past sounds like a B side of accident of birth
10. Darkest hour not even close to Wasting love,coming home,out of the shadows,tears of a clown

Imo, more fitting vibe, than samurai theme. If this is their last album, it would be logical to use Albion/Avalon themes.

Yeah, this is my sentiment as well. I mean, I've been really liking this album so far, it's great and would be a fitting swan song, however the Japanese title/theme comes totally out of nowhere and IMHO doesn't really fit the atmosphere of the tracks. Belshazzar's Feast or something Arthurian would have been much better fit, methinks.

Yeah, this is my sentiment as well. I mean, I've been really liking this album so far, it's great and would be a fitting swan song, however the Japanese title/theme comes totally out of nowhere and IMHO doesn't really fit the atmosphere of the tracks. Belshazzar's Feast or something Arthurian would have been much better fit, methinks.

Hear, hear!

WelltodoCleanAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

Back