Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Sorry if this had been posted before. Not sure of the authenticity either.

The newly released second track ‘Stratego’ recently entered the Billboard Hot Hard Rock Songs chart at number 22. Now with over 5m audio streams, the band will unleash another animated video with a national broadcast and online premiere with US network [adult swim] – the nighttime identity of Cartoon Network. The animated video was made by Swedish Director Gustaf Holtenas for Blinkink Productions and Executive Produced again by lead singer Bruce Dickinson. The video premieres on Cartoon Networks’ [adult swim] on Sunday, September 5 at 2:55am EST.

Link
Wouldnt we already have it then? Its monday sept 6th here in uk, and EST is only 4 hours behind?

Better than TM and maybe BTP but to me all other Bruce albums are better than TXF.
Which doesn´t mean I dislike TXF, on the contrary: great album.
That’s fair; it’s just opinion. The X Factor is in my top five Maiden albums, and all five of those albums on my list are better (to me) than all of Bruce’s solo material.

And I fucking LOVE Bruce’s solo material! Even got the soloworks vinyl box set.

Last edited:
Better than TM and maybe BTP but to me all other Bruce albums are better than TXF.
Which doesn´t mean I dislike TXF, on the contrary: great album.
Yeah for me AOC, TCW and TOS are better than TXF, but TXF is way better than NPFTD or FOTD

I've had so much fun this weekend. I'm digging the album, of course, but I'm talking more about other facets. Maiden taking over Ozzy's Boneyard on SiriusXM? Great! That pop-up playlist on Pandora? Heck yeah!

I ordered a pizza with some friends and had them rocking out to new Maiden, hearing some fresh interviews and talking about old metal memories. This is something I don't get to do often, so this was very much like a Maiden holiday. All three friends really liked the new album, one friend got introduced to Girl and Fastway since Pandora played them and the pizza was great. We may have had some alcohol too. :p

I sincerely hope everyone here not only enjoyed the album, but got to rock out with fellow Maiden fans. These album releases are few and far between nowadays, so enjoy the weekend.

Album is great. Along with TBOS best reunion album. But samurai vibe to me looks so forced and not fitting. Eddie should be Albion/Avalon isles warrior :fencing::D

Sorry if this had been posted before. Not sure of the authenticity either.

The newly released second track ‘Stratego’ recently entered the Billboard Hot Hard Rock Songs chart at number 22. Now with over 5m audio streams, the band will unleash another animated video with a national broadcast and online premiere with US network [adult swim] – the nighttime identity of Cartoon Network. The animated video was made by Swedish Director Gustaf Holtenas for Blinkink Productions and Executive Produced again by lead singer Bruce Dickinson. The video premieres on Cartoon Networks’ [adult swim] on Sunday, September 5 at 2:55am EST.

Where's that video?

I have a question for you all , it's about something that has intrigued me reading the Steve's special thanks at the end of the booklet: He thanks all the people who have worked for Maiden since the beginning : members and technicians… Is it some short to say goodbye? What do you think?

New interview with Nicko:

His favorite song from the album is ''The Parchment'' and he thinks the title track is spectacular. He loves the album cover. They recorded a lot of the songs in sections. They booked the studio for 2-3 months. According to him, bass and drums are the backbone of the band, without a doubt.

He has some incredible ideas for his drum kit for the album tour. He also is thinking of using a different drum kit for LOTB Pt. 3 next year.

About which songs he would like to play live from the album: ''The Parchment'', ofc, he doesn't want to play ''Stratego'' (because this was the most difficult song for him to record, particularly the gallop), but admits that's not gonna happen. In the end he said that he would love to play the whole album live (even not in the order of the album). His favorite song to play live is HBTN.

He also said that he will do a club show (first live appearance since 2019) with his Maiden tribute band in October and they will play most of the songs from the SSOASS album... he is rehearsing OTGDY?

Yeah. I guess bogus news. Really had me fooled with all the swedish director crap.:mad:

It's the website of their American record company, so I'd say there is some truth to it, and Bruce said on the radio on Friday that a video is coming. I expect we'll see something soon.

I have a question for you all , it's about something that has intrigued me reading the Steve's special thanks at the end of the booklet: He thanks all the people who have worked for Maiden since the beginning : members and technicians… Is it some short to say goodbye? What do you think?
Loopy is asked about the times he appears in album credits and he says that for this album for a reason that he can't talk about Steve wants to keep it under wraps. Source: Satellite 664 channel. at 1:30 min. or so

I noticed some days ago another post from Daniel, on twitter: an hint to a documentary on Maiden? (sorry if it was posted before)

I think the twitter user is just making a joke. What could a documentary with Frank Turner discussing things with Suggs (from the band Madness) have to do with Maiden?

If there is a documentary I'd say that is one step beyond.

Back