Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I think that there will be no single number two. We are quite close to the release. It may happen but why they should bother? We are on the edge of our seats already so there is no need to hype us even more.

Wildest Dreams was a real single on 3 physical formats and was released a few weeks before DOD

Kingdom Leaks, which used to be a website where you could download leaks, now has a document in which they publish upcoming releases. They often get this information from the Russian site VK, and I can assure you that it is totally reliable.

STRATEGO IS GOING TO BE RELEASED TOMORROW GUYS.

Source

3ct8ad.jpg

Kingdom Leaks, which used to be a website where you could download leaks, now has a document in which they publish upcoming releases. They often get this information from the Russian site VK, and I can assure you that it is totally reliable.

STRATEGO IS GOING TO BE RELEASED TOMORROW GUYS.

Source
Maybe. But i'm too old to trust some shady website. It would be nice but then again - I can live without single at this moment. Week ago? I would kill for that song.

Is it reliable? I thought VK was basically a Russian Facebook.
Even my russian friends dont trust the VK. But that's not the point here - at the end of the day this is just a document with date, nothing more. I dont see the reason to think too much about that - well see tomorrow.

Even my russian friends dont trust the VK. But that's not the point here - at the end of the day this is just a document with date, nothing more. I dont see the reason to think too much about that - well see tomorrow.
I repeat, it is not a document made by a random user, it is a made by Kingdom Leaks, which was by far the most important site for downloading leaks. I have been consulting it for a long time and it has never failed. You'll see it tomorrow, anyway.

So, since Deaf Forever is a magazine I actually support, I won't translate the interview. I don't think a whole lot of new buyers would get the issue if they found the cover story for free on the net.

Having said that, there's not terribly much new in this interview that wasn't in the others that we've had so far. Bruce admits that TRATB was a bit much in terms of Maiden clichés, but he thought it was great live. He didn't have a driving license in the eighties and if he could trade voices with one singer, it would be Chris Cornell. He likes writing with Adrian the most because they connect the best. He thinks Time Machine will be great live and says he could imagine playing the whole album live. He says Steve has learned to compromise with him when it comes to writing vocal melodies, but Steve still writes them all by himself, Bruce just has some liberty interpreting them. There are no leftovers from Bruce solo stuff on this album and he also says that he didn't get to do any solo music during the pandemic. He might cut off his hair. There's a lot of character questions ('are you moody?' - 'no, only when I need to be alone') that don't really give us much insight, at least not into the music. Bruce gets worked up about Janick bashers and says he despises online forums and social media.
There are two reviews, one is very positive, the other is a bit more thorough and critical but admits that it's far too complex for a final verdict on the first listen.

If there’s a new single tomorrow I would expect more action from the official channels. They usually do a countdown or teaser before it drops. Would be surprised if it just comes out of the blue at midnight tonight.

Any NZ or AUS folks here that can check the streaming platforms? It’s well after midnight in some parts of the world.

If there’s a new single tomorrow I would expect more action from the official channels. They usually do a countdown or teaser before it drops. Would be surprised if it just comes out of the blue at midnight tonight.
It does not have to be released at midnight, TWOTW was published at 18:00 UK time.

Last edited:
It won't. It'll drop in the afternoon for greatest global exposure.

Any NZ or AUS folks here that can check the streaming platforms? It’s well after midnight in some parts of the world.
We'll just have to wait!

I repeat, it is not a document made by a random user, it is a made by Kingdom Leaks, which was by far the most important site for downloading leaks. I have been consulting it for a long time and it has never failed. You'll see it tomorrow, anyway.
I repeat - maybe. At the end of the days results matter. Now its just a file, nothing more. You may be right but there is no reason for me to go crazy about that since its not an official channel.

Back