Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I haven't bought any Rock/ Metal magazines since age 15. When I did it was Rock Hard ( back when götz was still part of it I guess)

So buying rocks magazine a week ago felt a bit weird ;)
I still (in)frequently buy Classic Rock and Metal Hammer, depending on who's on the cover. There's still a place for traditional print journalism, even if it is niche these days.

I think it's 100% legit.
That site was the best around.
Absolutely spot on, reliable blocks.

I had predicted a release between 16th and 20th, and here we areeee
Hold on, it will be 19th quite soon for me. Are you saying there is a chance this drops on spotify? #teachmetheartofhype

I haven't bought any Rock/ Metal magazines since age 15. When I did it was Rock Hard ( back when götz was still part of it I guess)

So buying rocks magazine a week ago felt a bit weird ;)
I have a subscription for Rocks magazine. I believe that they have an overall good quality and a good mix of bands and stories. Six magazines per year suits me just fine. :)

Kingdom Leaks, which used to be a website where you could download leaks, now has a document in which they publish upcoming releases. They often get this information from the Russian site VK, and I can assure you that it is totally reliable.

STRATEGO IS GOING TO BE RELEASED TOMORROW GUYS.

Source
also from that list Senjitsu song release - 3 September

Kingdom Leaks, which used to be a website where you could download leaks, now has a document in which they publish upcoming releases. They often get this information from the Russian site VK, and I can assure you that it is totally reliable.

STRATEGO IS GOING TO BE RELEASED TOMORROW GUYS.

Source
How came you by this parchment of leaks ?

It'll probably have a YouTube video premiere, imho. I think it'll drop on Spotify after being out on YouTube. If it's a proper single (and it is, according to the previous hints), an official videoclip should come along, too.
Or probably just an Eddie motion pic

It'll probably have a YouTube video premiere, imho. I think it'll drop on Spotify after being out on YouTube. If it's a proper single (and it is, according to the previous hints), an official videoclip should come along, too.
I also hope for a proper single cover (like for TWOTW).

Makes sense. Why do you think maiden chose to not drop any hints?

Makes sense. Why do you think maiden chose to not drop any hints?
Well they actually went berserk on the twotw campaign. They don’t need to drop a hint for a second single given the album is already on it’s way for a 3rd September release. It’s like I already know you’re waiting for the album so probably why not surprise you with another track.

Back