Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

That’s a bit gutsy considering how wobbly the logistics are at the moment (I know, part of my job…).
Yeah, shipping with container is very hard now. I think that price of renting 15 mtrs container increased 600% than last year.

• Sad
Reactions: Oca
Is it only me or is the band really paranoid about leaks this time round? I have a feeling (despite Covid) that they will try and get the album shipped to stores and retailers as late as they possibly can. If I place an order online, they tell me that I’ll receive the order at the earliest Sep 6. Does anyone have a Sep 3 confirmed order arrival? I think they’re playing it real close with shipping and probably try and get it to retailers on Sep 2 to have them just turn the items round and out the door. That’s a bit gutsy considering how wobbly the logistics are at the moment (I know, part of my job…).
Online shop from Croatia I ordered from said that they are despatching the CD September 1 at the latest

People outside Europe for sure will have problems with shipping.

Edit. Maybe they will have problem...I dont want to scare anybody :)

I think the album be on sale 3 Sep worldwide, maybe the shipping will be a little late if you order it from the sites but in the traditional shops CD will be available in every country.

Is it only me or is the band really paranoid about leaks this time round? I have a feeling (despite Covid) that they will try and get the album shipped to stores and retailers as late as they possibly can. If I place an order online, they tell me that I’ll receive the order at the earliest Sep 6. Does anyone have a Sep 3 confirmed order arrival? I think they’re playing it real close with shipping and probably try and get it to retailers on Sep 2 to have them just turn the items round and out the door. That’s a bit gutsy considering how wobbly the logistics are at the moment (I know, part of my job…).
Sounds weird, especially after hearing them brag during concerts how they don't care about downloading.

Maybe smaller online stores are having issues to stock up?
I mean this should be release of the year as far as any metal or hard rock is concerned.

I think mine said September 3rd as well.

If not, no worries - the full album will almost definitely be streamable then so that'll do until it arrives.

I think the album be on sale 3 Sep worldwide, maybe the shipping will be a little late if you order it from the sites but in the traditional shops CD will be available in every country.
I'm in NY state and, as one example, Australia is 14 hours ahead of here. At the very latest, it will be available here then by 10am September 2nd for download.

The 2 singles are different maiden controlled that.

As far as album releases go spotify always releases it midnight local time. NZ always gets albums released first
I'm not so sure about that. The two singles released at 6 PM BST. Their release time wasn't affected by local time zones.

Reactions: Oca
I guess that due to Covid they will ship it earlier, actually.
That would be the sensible thing to do, but all major retailers online list Sep 6 as the delivery date where I’m from, so wouldn’t bet on it and that’s why I brought it up (the retailers might play it safe with the delivery date though). It will be available after midnight on streaming anyway, but listening without reading the lyrics is like taking 1/3 of the experience away. Hopefully people will post pictures of the lyrics or upload them on lyrics sites quickly so I can follow along :)
If you want to be early and don’t want to download an illegal copy, use a VPN and set it to NZ since they get it first. Should work.

Back