Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

The title track, "Senjutsu" — I mean as soon as I heard that, I was like, "Oh wow, this is going to be different!" To me, it's a great way to open a show.
If the title track will be the album tour opener, then the walk-on Eddie will appear during other song later on in the set.

Appearances of the walk-on Eddie for the reunion albums tours:

TBOS tour - during the title track (#10 in the setlist)
TFF tour - during ''The Evil That Men Do'' (#11 in the setlist, 2011 leg)
AMOLAD tour - during ''The Evil That Men Do'' (second to last encore in the setlist)
DOD tour - during ''The Number Of The Beast'' (second to last encore in the setlist)
BNW tour - during ''The Evil That Men Do'' (#12 in the setlist)

Btw, ''Senjutsu'' is the third title track to be the album opener - after S15... TFF and CSIT.

I think that Eddie will come out during Stratego
''Stratego'' will be the second song in the setlist (if the title track is the opener) - like it is on the album and Maiden usually opens their album tours with the first two songs from the album. Second song is too early for this Eddie too.

Been listening to Stratego a lot more. It's growing on me still. I still like TWOTW better (haven't gotten sick of that song yet, btw) but Stratego is awesome! The only thing is I'm not sure is if I like the keyboards for this song. Debating if they are needed. Just a minor quibble though...

Is it only me or is the band really paranoid about leaks this time round? I have a feeling (despite Covid) that they will try and get the album shipped to stores and retailers as late as they possibly can. If I place an order online, they tell me that I’ll receive the order at the earliest Sep 6. Does anyone have a Sep 3 confirmed order arrival? I think they’re playing it real close with shipping and probably try and get it to retailers on Sep 2 to have them just turn the items round and out the door. That’s a bit gutsy considering how wobbly the logistics are at the moment (I know, part of my job…).

Back