Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Speaking of Metallica's diversity and flexibility:
From Blabbermouth.net:
"METALLICA has teamed up with Amazon to create "The Metallica Podcast". According to the band, the podcast will launch with eight episodes taking a look behind the scenes at METALLICA's self-titled 1991 LP, better known as "The Black Album." An exact release date for the podcast has not yet been announced."
Imagine, Maiden would do the same about creation of Senjutsu. :innocent:
Maiden is my number one, but that does not prevent me from criticising them if I see, they can do better.

you see, I stayed on the topic of the thread :)
(I'm excited, Bruce is working on solo material)

Last edited:
So basically Bruce said nothing about Senjutsu if we go by what this guy said. That's pretty cheap since Bruce pretty much used it to advertise/sell tickets in one of his latest videos.
I think he can't talk a whole lot about it until it's released though. I haven't seen the promo vid but if your going to the show just to hear about the new album you can't help but be disappointed.

Last edited:
So much new pages I was hoping for some news from a new album.

Ok, we definitely should have Maiden/Metallica topic outside od this thread.

At the end of a day I am happy that I am a metal fan and I can enjoy in music of Maiden, Metallica, Sabbath and all other bands.

About that Bruce solo work, I am just thinking that he said that to calm down fans and to aviod questions about that.

From Blabbermouth.net:
"METALLICA has teamed up with Amazon to create "The Metallica Podcast". According to the band, the podcast will launch with eight episodes taking a look behind the scenes at METALLICA's self-titled 1991 LP, better known as "The Black Album." An exact release date for the podcast has not yet been announced."
Maiden is my number one, but that does not prevent me from criticising them if I see, they can do better.

I think the only one in Maiden who likes and/or is comfortable in front of a camera (or even cares) is Bruce, maybe Nicko. I'm fine with that. What I want from Maiden is what they are willing to give. We are still getting new music (not as often as we like, but that's the way things are now for most older bands) and tours. I'm cool with that. I think Lars and James have big enough egos to think everything they do, including taking a dump, is worthy of a documentary....

Yep
Only at night when Bruce's arrival was confirmed and show start was confirmed the stands started filling up.
He was late more than 2 hrs because he went to Rome because he wanted fly that day. Really unprofessional from him.

I remembered that people start freaking out, start throwing bottles on stage.

I know a lot of people that were up in the stands that were there because it is the "currently biggest show".
And lot of local celebrities came, and they didnt knew what is metal.
Also what happened is that they've let people in without tickets for the encore, possibly because some left as you say?
Yes, they open all entrances in middle of show, sound was bad also the whole experience was very bad.
Btw if Maiden sold out Poljud and Belgrade Arena full capacities, that'd be about the same or more people than the 6 Yu gigs in the 80s on 3 tours.
I dont know how much tickests they sold in Kalemegdan? It is open air space so must be a lot.

I am always hoping that Maiden will play in Arena Pula, that will be epic, Foo Fighters sold two shows there in '19

From Blabbermouth.net:

Would be nice, but if I had to choose between a podcast about a 30 year old album and a brand new studio album, it's a very simple choice.

I think that might be a Lars thing. James kinda ran away to the middle of nowhere in Colorado and seems to be enjoying the quiet life more now.
That's cool. I really don't keep up with them. I do like them, I like a fair number of their albums. I have enjoyed the shows I've seen....okay, no more Metallica talk from me :D

Reactions: jcv
So basically Bruce said nothing about Senjutsu if we go by what this guy said. That's pretty cheap since Bruce pretty much used it to advertise/sell tickets in one of his latest videos.
The only new thing he said is that he is still working on some solo stuff (despite having 17 songs just sitting)... :p

New Senjutsu merch -
I quite like the "Writing On The Wall" shirt with Samurai Eddie on the front and the pentagram on the back!
I'm having fun with myself with these ones. As a longtime professional wrestling fan, I am more often than not deterred from a shirt due to the backs of them looking like crap. Here I am, watching this video, and thinking that I'd love most of these back pieces in the front instead.

Reactions: jcv
Back