Sabaton

I believe that @Cornfed Hick has explained why they are allowed in the past. Calm down, Barry. Calm down.
Imagine my surprise, getting an alert that I was mentioned in a Sabaton thread?! I couldn't name a Sabaton song to save my life.

Basically, LC is right -- venues typically get the licenses. They are easy to get online. See http://www.copyright.com/blog/music-licensing-public-performance-license-synchronization/

That said, if Ritchie Blackmore actually got a royalty payment every time someone played a few bars of the "Smoke on the Water" riff he'd be richer than Warren Buffett. Well, not really, but you get the point.

It does sound like an epic song. Judas Priest does have Sea of Red on Firepower which certainly seems to be about Flanders.
220px-Ned_Flanders.png

All seems quiet on this forum’s Sabaton mini-fandom group.

So... would anyone be interested in doing a Sabaton poll and discography ranking like the Bruce one?

Well I’ve got mornings and nights free right now but that’s plenty of time to do this. :p

Sabaton Open Air is tomorrow. Since they've already been announced for a special 20th anniversary show at next year's Wacken I wonder if the coming days will reveal more shows next summer.

Back