Sabaton

sabaton_accept_beograd2017.jpg

I might finally see them now :D

I don't mind Trivium, saw them last year and they played really well. I'd be fine half-heartedly watching them while grabbing beers after Sabaton, but the complete lack of Midwest dates is absurd.

Even if they had hit my town, I would not be interested in going as they are not opening and would probably play the same setlist they have the past few times.

This will be after the new album comes out, won't it? Or was that a comment about all their songs sounding the same?

This will be after the new album comes out, won't it? Or was that a comment about all their songs sounding the same?
They pretty much play the same setlist every time when they open for other bands. I saw them before Heroes and they came back to my town after it came out. They changed only one song. I don't expect this time to be any different.

Hmm, I probably wouldn't go to see them for such material. Especially with the 40:1 switch. My preferences might be weird, but apart from the general "see Sabaton" and "they're probably still going to be cool live, if I'll have a couple of beers", I would probably see no reason to go there.
Yeah I saw the setlist and decided not go. Plus it was 40$.. And on top of that I can't drink beer so there's no fun in that!

Well, converted to Czech crowns I don't remember any band even slightly known in the world having such cheap tickets here, but still... :D

Then again, Czechs love Sabaton because of the "Ještě jedno pivo" (and the fact Joakim is half-Czech himself) so any kind of no beer would be really unacceptable, I guess :bigsurprise:

Back