Russia invades Ukraine

Germany got it wrong. War between NATO and russia would be disastrous only for russia. And would end in several days. russia has no chance against alliance. russia is loosing already, against Ukraine. It's exact opposite - it's disastrous to continue half measures politics. What's wrong with those people?
And.. if russia will use tactical nukes, US and Great Britain will respond imediatelly, look what said Blinken and Sullivan. US has made their choice. russia will be punished badly, yet Germany is doubtful and lives in hopes to restore it's relationships with russia. russia is doomed and will cease to exist in it's current form. You've read it here first.

Last edited:
Azas, I appreciate you feel passionately on this subject, but you're posting a lot of things without deep and relevant comment, save for to complain about whichever slight you're feeling. In addition, you've called a member stupid for asking questions.

I think it's pretty clear that this forum is a friendly place towards Ukraine's plight. You don't need to convince people here, and you certainly shouldn't issue personal attacks.

If you want to bring up a specific issue, by all means, but otherwise the reason you're basically the only one posting in here is because you're swamping the thread with twitter posts. Let's bring this back to discussion, and less on the rest of it.

Thanks!

F* it, I will say what I a am thinking...
My only wrongdoing was the word 'stooopid' for which I apologised. Your post was soft in tone, but I can read between the lines. Loose Cannon, now You acting like a power structure of Putin's regime. Stifling 'the free press' in a way. On a billions times smaller scale, but You know what I mean. You don't want me to post here uncomfortable thoughts about Germany's and France's indecisiveness, etc. I am like splinter in the ass, muddy the waters, etc. I guess, webpage has limited number of pages?
I am disappointed, something is rotten in the MaidenFans kingdom.
And yes, I am fully aware, that, You, all mods, now will turn your angry looks on me. This little man needs to be punished! How dares he, to compare himself to the free press, and us to autocracy...
And I will answer to you, proud and loud:
I am not a number, I am a free man!
SLAVA UKRAINI!

Last edited:
Loose Cannon, now You acting like a power structure of Putin's regime. Stifling 'the free press' in a way. On a billions times smaller scale, but You know what I mean. You don't want me to post here uncomfortable thoughts about Germany's and France's indecisiveness, etc. I am like splinter in the ass, muddy the waters, etc. I guess, webpage has limited number of pages?
I am disappointed, something is rotten in the MaidenFans kingdom.
And yes, I am fully aware, that, You, all mods, now will turn your angry looks on me. This little man needs to be punished! How dares he, to compare himself to the free press, and us to autocracy...
Please, tell me you are joking here...

Arguing aside.

Today, it seems evident that the Nord Stream pipelines to Germany have been sabotaged. If this is the Ruzzians, I can't think of it as anything other than a "fuck off" to Germany and indirectly to all Europe, that if they (we) boycott Russian gas now, we can't have it in the future either. However, the following bothers me: Technically there is no need for them to do this. They already sit at the end of the pipeline, so they can close it at their own discretion. Is it meant as a signal that they are capable of sabotaging any gas pipeline? If so, the navies of NATO countries should start patrolling the North Sea this afternoon, because it looks like Putin is taking concrete steps to bring this war outside Ukraine.

If anyone thought appeasing Russia (by telling Ukraine to let them have Crimea and Donbass, and not giving them weapons) was a viable option - well, this shows that Putin already sees this as a war with NATO.

If, on the other hand, this is not an act by the Ruzzians at all, then who is it? Who has an interest in denying Germany gas from Russia? (Before someone starts pointing at Norway, because we earn money on high gas prices - the high gas prices have driven the electricity cost here to record levels as well which is a real headache for our politicians).

Please, tell me you are joking here...
my intention was to show that men in charge, too often use their power unnecessarily, or excessively. Something along the lines. I am not oppressed, you are not oppressors. Let's be online friends.

Last edited:
Seen elsewhere - Russian Robin Hood: robbing mobilization notices from the rich and giving them to the poor.

Russia’s bogus annexation is complete. They also say that they’re willing to negotiate but that the annexed lands will never be up for discussion. Ukraine will never accept this so there seems no hope for a negotiated end to this war. So they must recapture their lost lands, which may result in Russia carrying out a nuclear strike of some type. Which will lead to a massive NATO non nuclear response. Which is where we enter a very scary and unknown place.

Ukraines battlefield victories give me hope yet I can still see no good end to this war. Unless Russia’s army turns around and marches on Moscow and despite everything it doesn’t look that hopeful

Ukraine officially applies for NATO membership. I hope NATO will not whine, but proudly accept Ukraine. If so, war will be over in hours.
Which is where we enter a very scary and unknown place.
I don't share your pessimism here. russian elites wants to live and spend all those millions, there will be no nuclear war. If the West will remain strong, putin will be removed by his inner circle. They are not shahids, all of them are very rich and dekadent. They wanna live.
And again, we all saw that russian army is far from being 2 army in the world.

My understanding is... If putin will use tactical nukes (area of effect around 15 kilometers). US or NATO will respond with non nuclear weapons. They will destroy russia's Black Sea fleet for example, or some military bases. They can even close the sky of Ukraine. putin and his inner circle will see that the West is not bluffing... Then will happen major changes in russian upper echelons. putin will be removed from power, because russians will understand that the West is not weak.

Last edited:
Back