Russia invades Ukraine

@Azas, I’m on your side, okay? But I suspect not everybody reading this is. Thus, I think it would be good if someone could explain precisely how these referendums will be held and how they are fake, because I’m too stoopid for that. Where is @Perun when we need him???

Fair enough, but who else should be kicked out of the UN, then? And if everyone who doesn’t pass muster is gone, who’s left?
I was only speaking about russia, no idea about who else, or why anyone else. No other country has violated the post-WWII status quo (which the UN was created to preserve in the first place) in such a manner, ever.
I feel that many people still think we're dealing with a state (no we aren't, it's a criminal organiztaion) that adheres to common rules and sense (no it doesn't) and can be dealt with rationally (once again, no; it's an entirely different kind of 'rationality' with the khaganate rulers).
How likely or unlikely do you all btw consider the possibility that he might use a nuclear weapon?
Not impossible, I think.
Also not impossible that in that case the first nuclear counter-strike will not come from NATO but elsewhere; I think that the thinking of the clowns in Kremlin is too primitive, and incapable of recognizing subtle hints, to figure out exactly how much they're starting to annoy Beijing.
Hope it won't come to that of course, that would ruin the planned Senjutsu tour, and Rod would never allow it.

Not impossible, I think.
Also not impossible that in that case the first nuclear counter-strike will not come from NATO but elsewhere; I think that the thinking of the clowns in Kremlin is too primitive, and incapable of recognizing subtle hints, to figure out exactly how much they're starting to annoy Beijing.
Hope it won't come to that of course, that would ruin the planned Senjutsu tour, and Rod would never allow it.
You think Beijing is annoyed by Russia, so that the China would Russia, or what do you mean by this?

You think Beijing is annoyed by Russia, so that the China would Russia, or what do you mean by this?
I suspect that if the orcs dare use nukes in Europe they'll be up to a huge surprise from their neighbour, that's what I mean.
But I'm quite optimistic about the whole thing, because of this old joke from Soviet times:
An American and a Russian die together in a plane crash, so when presenting themselves to St. Peter he gives them both a choice of going to either American or Soviet hell. Difference is, in American hell you got booze, girls, drugs and anything else you'd wish for all the time but you gotta eat a bucket of shit every week. Same in Soviet hell except it's a bucket every day. Predictably, American goes to his, and the Russian to the Soviet one. One year later, they're allowed to meet and share experiences. Fucking great, says the American, cool as hell, except for that bucket every week that really spoils the whole thing you know. You? Well, says the Russian, not that different from real life actually, one day there's a shortage of shit, next day there's no buckets available.

I don't really see China taking a critical position towards Russia. Most of the time they seem rather indifferent...
Look, I'm obviously neither Mr. / Comrade Xi, nor a clairvoyant, nor even a politologist, I just shared a feeling I have. And from my very limited time spent in China I got the impression that people there are not much into direct statements but hints, expecting you to be smart enough to figure them out. Which is quite a hopeless task with Russians who, again in my experience, rarely understand hints, and the kind of Russians that run the show simply don't.

All you need to know about russians who flee mobilization. russian man was not allowed into Georgia, because he forgot to take of small letter "z" from his car front windscreen (made of scotch tape). Now he writes that "georgians, you next in line to be denazified". So, many fleeing russians support putin's regime and invasion. They don't want to go to war, but they are happy by what their government is doing. :facepalm:
By the way.... Germany is ready to invite rashists who flee mobilization. Men, who - many of them - do support putin's regime. Germany, you never cease to disappoint.

Last edited:
This is exactly the kind of comments that allows fanatical Russian nationalists to think that the West wants to destroy Russia.
Bla bla bla, do nothing, live in Ivory Towers, problem will dissipate itself. If the West will continue half measures politics, things will go much much worse. After Crimea, the West did nothing. Appeasement, 'real politik' did wonders (sarcasm) ------> Now we have biggest war in Europe. If putin will stay in charge of russia, then we all f*.
Oh, I see, you are from France. Your president actions towards putin is PATHETIC. Famous Macron's "don't humiliate putin'. :facepalm: He still calls to a murderer. East Europe is angry towards France's president. He is/looks weak and don't understands what russia is all about. I saw one tweet, where was written that 'France's opinion regarding russia is irrelevant, because France is not bordering with this treacherous country.' Rant over. Yes, I am angry, because I see, that many of the Westerners still floats in pink dreams. Wake up.
In some ways, I am angry even towards US, because they procrastinating at some level, regarding military help. They have personal war plan, and don't give air defense systems, ATACMS, etc.
And don't get me started with 'we can't escalate, we can't give to Ukraine long range missiles'. putin will escalate regardless. he wants to destroy Ukraine as a nation.

Last edited:
Bla bla bla, do nothing, live in Ivory Towers, problem will dissipate i
I didn't mean that we should do nothing, but helping Ukraine to regain its plain liberty is already a hard task. There is no way we can directly influence Russians's choice about their regime. Should we try to otherthrow any regime that is a threat to democracy, human rights or a substantial part of mankind? Where do we begin? North Korea, Brazil, Israël, Iran? If we can contain Russia's imperial ambitions, that will be a real success.

I didn't mean that we should do nothing, but helping Ukraine to regain its plain liberty is already a hard task. There is no way we can directly influence Russians's choice about their regime. Should we try to otherthrow any regime that is a threat to democracy, human rights or a substantial part of mankind? Where do we begin? North Korea, Brazil, Israël, Iran? If we can contain Russia's imperial ambitions, that will be a real success.

I'm sorry, I'm not against you, but this war situation is very bad. Western sanctions do not work as quickly as many of us would like, and the majority of russian people support their dictator. This country will have to be reformed, you will see.

Last edited:
Back