RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Sold out shows updates

Budapest 1, Hungary

Budapest 2, Hungary

Stavanger, Norway

Copenhagen, Denmark

Stockholm 2, Sweden

Helsinki, Finland

Birmingham, UK

Manchester, UK

London, UK

Glasgow, Scotland

Madrid, Spain

Lisbon, Portugal

Zurich, Switzerland

Paris 1, France

Frankfurt, Germany

Stuttgart, Germany

Berlin 1, Germany

Sold out shows updates

Budapest 1, Hungary

Budapest 2, Hungary

Stavanger, Norway

Copenhagen, Denmark

Stockholm 2, Sweden

Helsinki, Finland

Birmingham, UK

Manchester, UK

London, UK

Glasgow, Scotland

Madrid, Spain

Lisbon, Portugal

Zurich, Switzerland

Paris 1, France

Frankfurt, Germany

Stuttgart, Germany

Berlin 1, Germany
You can buy tickets for Madrid is not sold out yet. It's very close but it's not sold out yet.

I just meant I wouldn't find it very likable if someone travels the world playing music and what he had to say about this priviledge
would be complaining about not seeing his grandchild for a few months when he still has the rest of the year and also can call, video-call etc.
What an immature world view lmao

Touring is incredibly taxing. Dave's been doing it for huge chunks of his life and has probably missed more than enough important events that other parents and grandparents can take for granted. He definitely earned to live the rest of his life on his own terms. A video call is not the same as being there and being actively involved.

At times it feels like some folks here just want to complain and attack Maiden for having some totally normal and reasonable stances. Go listen to Wasted Years again.

I just meant I wouldn't find it very likable if someone travels the world playing music and what he had to say about this priviledge
would be complaining about not seeing his grandchild for a few months when he still has the rest of the year and also can call, video-call etc.
I understand but if a 70 year old man has had enough of doing the same thing for fifty years and wants to spend his time with his family then I'm fine with it

What an immature world view lmao

Touring is incredibly taxing. Dave's been doing it for huge chunks of his life and has probably missed more than enough important events that other parents and grandparents can take for granted. He definitely earned to live the rest of his life on his own terms. A video call is not the same as being there and being actively involved.

At times it feels like some folks here just want to complain and attack Maiden for having some totally normal and reasonable stances. Go listen to Wasted Years again.
This. I know people want Maiden to go on forever but they are human too.

This. I know people want Maiden to go on forever but they are human too.
Seriously. Like, I get feeling entitled about certain things. Broken record and all that, but I wish that Maiden would deliver "better" productions (as in, stuff that appeals more to my tastes and is closer to what they did in the late 80s). We can argue back and forth about if that's a good thing or not, but at least that is something that they could theoretically deliver without many sacrifices.

Going "fuck Dave's grandchild" is too much even for me and is such a comically outrageous take that it feels more like satire than something someone would actually believe lol

Seriously. Like, I get feeling entitled about certain things. Broken record and all that, but I wish that Maiden would deliver "better" productions (as in, stuff that appeals more to my tastes and is closer to what they did in the late 80s). We can argue back and forth about if that's a good thing or not, but at least that is something that they could theoretically deliver without many sacrifices.

Going "fuck Dave's grandchild" is too much even for me and is such a comically outrageous take that it feels more like satire than something someone would actually believe lol
Indeed! I have been critical of the boys in the past, but it is only human to want to spend more time with your family.

Although right now is an exception for me. My toddler is refusing to go to sleep, so I am running her round .

I find this upcoming tour to be kind of unnecessary. I'm more excited about the current one (seeing them in Nov) because they ignored SiT for so long. They already did Legacy. If it's their last one, I get it. But what about the last 20 plus years? So many songs nobody has ever heard live.

Meh, I'll still go of course.
If there is a back half album tour they will market it as such to the die hards so the casuals can choose to stay home.

I understand but if a 70 year old man has had enough of doing the same thing for fifty years and wants to spend his time with his family then I'm fine with it

I see it a little differently (by the way as someone who has toured himself for many months in a row), but that's also a valid point of view and a good way of putting it.

Back