RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

I will be happy to be proven wrong as I would also love to see a song from No Prayer get included, but I really think people are overthinking this one. They have to include Fear of the Dark. It’s not like they’re going to explicitly say which albums they’re skipping over.

I will be happy to be proven wrong as I would also love to see a song from No Prayer get included, but I really think people are overthinking this one. They have to include Fear of the Dark. It’s not like they’re going to explicitly say which albums they’re skipping over.
English is not my native language - they said that they will play songs from first nine albums, in which way it could be overthinked? I mean - Rod could mean that since fear is 9th album then technicaly this sentence is correct but I doubt that, PR releases like that are quite well planned usually.

English is not my native language - they said that they will play songs from first nine albums, in which way it could be overthinked? I mean - Rod could mean that since fear is 9th album then technicaly this sentence is correct but I doubt that, PR releases like that are quite well planned usually.
I get what you mean - the phrase used is "spanning the first nine studio albums" which to me means that is the range of material they're drawing from, but not necessarily covering every single album. Sometimes they'll use the phrase "career spanning" when describing setlists as well, but obviously that doesn't imply they are going to play from every single album.

I’m catching up on this thread and are people seriously speculating there will be a tour for the albums not represented on this tour? ‘From The X Factor to Senjutsu’ doesn’t scream good marketing sense (and I like those albums and those in between lots!) Come on, you lot. Be sensible with your predictions. Not delusional.

Back