RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Thet that would be a shitty move from IM side - in at least two places they are talking about nine albums so getting hopes up is normal

Yeah, that's true as well. Personally, whether they'd skip No Prayer altogether or played Bring Your Daughter.... to the Slaughter isn't much of a dealbreaker for either way, but of course it'd be cool to see that album to get some setlist representation after a while.

Then again, I'd prefer a deeper cut from Seventh Son or, for example, another run of Icarus instead, but yeah, whatever. :D

To be fair, Bring Your Daughter.... is actually one of their most stadium friendly tracks out there, so it certainly has a fair chance!

Honestly I think it's just a case that they know they HAVE to play FOTD as its one of their biggest songs, so they made it an "up to FOTD" theme.

It wouldn't surprise me if we only get FOTD and AFTSS. I'd love for them to surprise me with BQOBD or Judas My Guide, but don't know if that's likely.
I'd also bet they don't play ANYTHING from NPFTD.
I agree with most of this post, although I do believe that a NPFTD song will be included in the setlist. The new Eddie is basically the NPFTD-era Eddie.
ive-made-alternate-covers-for-some-iron-maiden-albums-or-v0-e1eihf205kvb1.png

Of course, they gave him the axe (a nod to Killers) and you can see some more or less subtle references to other albums (such as the Seventh Son Eddie's eyes), but in general, they took the Eddie from the picture above and made a few adjustments.

I think that it's high time to play Bring Your Daughter again. But as you said, I don't think they will play more than 3 songs from the 90s albums in total. If Fear of the Dark had not been one of the band's biggest hits, the tour's repertoire would probably have included only the first 7 albums.

Back