RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Although it is too early to know for sure about London Stadium (sometimes entire sections are not put on sale until they shift loads of tickets in other parts of the stadium), the sales have been excellent and exceeded my expectations.
Almost 60k sold according to the ticket sales thread on the FC.

I even got the impression Legacy of the Beast was a hedging tour as well, but even more so this one.

Potentially they could do a US run in 2026, then a brief return to Europe, and call it quits off the back of this massive tour.

A brief tour that goes from “Fear of the Dark” to the Present?
Or should the second half of their career be completely swept under the rug?
Both would be very stupid messages and I would never recommend this to a band that has had a successful second half of their career too.

Both would be very stupid messages and I would never recommend this to a band that has had a successful second half of their career too.

I fear the second half of the career would be completely swept under the rug and their 50th anniversary celebrations would only go as far as when they turned 18 to celebrate the exuberance of youth.

Now that people can be sure that Iron Maiden won’t turn up, Wacken sold out. :D
(Just joking - but Wacken is really sold out now)

It is really a problem. I know some German fans who are conflicted, already have Wacken tickets but would have bought Maiden tickets for Berlin.
You can also find similar comments on the Wacken Facebook page.

Hard to understand why they want to play in Germany when Wacken starts.

I have it on good authority that Steve and Rod have already discussed that:

Yeah, I live in Belfast and received my Berlin ticket 2 days ago. Its nice to have a ticket with artwork and all but I would have preferred to keep the €35 and receive an e ticket but hey ho.
Alright, just asking since mine were sent out last Thursday but still haven't arrived, which is unusual. Normally they're in their mail 2 days later

Warsaw tickets say ''early entrance GA'' and are 150+ euros, while basic GA is 50 euros cheaper. Is it only early entrance to the stadium or is there a golden circle-kinda thing?

There's no GC, the EEGA ticket allows you to enter the venue earlier than other people - which is pointless since the front rows are already taken by the fan club members. Sadly, many people aren't aware of this fact and pay more money, hoping to end up close to the band.

I just had a look at the ticket avaiability for london/brum/manchester and i am really impressed. The latter two are pretty much sold out and London looks well on the way to it which i am most surprised at. I know Twickenham was 16 years ago but i didn't think Maiden had grown much since then. When they announced the tour i was thinking no way can they do london stadium + other dates when Twickenham was what, 80% sold? Colour me impressed lads.
For me this is expected, the band is bigger and the theme is the best possible one.
My only concern is that this means they will stick to stadiums in London for the future, as indoor shows are much better.
Possible. I expect Download in 2026 or 2027.
and then a farewell run, officially labelled as such or otherwise. They could even be hedging their bets this time around by having what could be their last ever headline London show at the West Ham ground, it would be very fitting.
Last big headline home show? I doubt it. Steve recently said again that they won't labelled a farewell tour.
Potentially they could do a US run in 2026, then a brief return to Europe, and call it quits off the back of this massive tour.
2026 will be for the US, SA, Australia/Japan. They can do a few Europe dates (especially if they don't plan a 3rd leg in 2027; I hope and don't think so). I guess they will do it since the tour is promised by Bruce to be big and I don't think they have plans beyond 2026 for now.
Good point. As I said before, I don't think they have plans yet, but - a shorter 3rd leg with rest 8 albums with a new tour poster could be in a way like the 2022 leg of LOTB. Idk. They have to make some stage changes then, right. If a Part 2 of the new tour is not planned and if they want to release a new album in 2027 (not 2026 after this tour), then this is a possibility with which they can save a year. But 3 leg-tours and 6 years between albums again....?

Sun and Steel again... Oh well, I suppose it is possible... ;) I just don't see why it, out of all the songs, would suddenly pop up, especially given the amount of setlist candidates that are somewhat similar type of songs and sheer amount of more likely options from Piece of Mind; Flight of Icarus is a single, hence not a deep cut per se, but I would absolutely welcome it for another victory lap. It sounded pretty decent even on the tougher nights of 2019 and I'm quite confident it would still sound great next year.:)
There was a rumor that Sun And Steel would have been played/debuted if they did the original SJ tour.

True about POM, agreed on Icarus and the previous Hits tour was POM-heavy, so 2 songs at most is my prediction from it. Trooper and a surprise (Land, Still Life) or a rocker (Boots).

There was a rumor that Sun And Steel would have been played/debuted if they did the original SJ tour.

That's fair, but was that an actual rumour based on... well, something, or just a hunch due to Samurai theme and such? Would've been great fit, no doubt! Just wondering whether this is an actual rumour and hence a slight add up to the possibility of the song being even considered for the live set, or just another case of "No Prayer for the Dying for Maiden England tour" ;)

That's fair, but was that an actual rumour based on... well, something, or just a hunch due to Samurai theme and such? Would've been great fit, no doubt! Just wondering whether this is an actual rumour and hence a slight add up to the possibility of the song being even considered for the live set, or just another case of "No Prayer for the Dying for Maiden England tour" ;)

It was probably also tied in with the re-release of the Sun and Steel lager.

Back