RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

AC/DC prices of this year were the indicator of what will follow if Maiden continue after Run For Your Lives.

Vienna AC/DC was 150€ (regular floor) this year. Maiden were 99€ for next year, so, I guess it's normal to expect that Maiden will be around 150€ beyond 2026.

Me too. In fact, I’ve reached that point already and only make an exception for Maiden.

I paid £104 to see Tool earlier this year as I had never seen them live and I was going with a mate who is a big fan, but other than Maiden I do not think I will be making any exceptions in the future (and I will probably think twice before spending a shitload of money to see Maiden too).

If Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson decide to tour I could probably spend all my savings on tickets - But for normal tours 150euros is max i would say

Exactly, my last Opeth concert, I could go get a beer and to take a piss and I still could return right next to stage. An average size underground club, cool, laid back atmosphere, that's kinda the ideal, honestly.
Oh yes. I used to hang around in a blues club 2 decades ago where obscure bluesbands played.
The atmosphere of a tiny club is just great.

I paid £104 to see Tool earlier this year as I had never seen them live and I was going with a mate who is a big fan, but other than Maiden I do not think I will be making any exceptions in the future (and I will probably think twice before spending a shitload of money to see Maiden too).
Similar for me - there are a handful of big acts left, artists like AC/DC and Bruce Springsteen, that I haven't seen yet that I would be willing to pay £100+ for, but it would be with the intention of going to see them once and then being done with it. Maiden are the only band that I will shell out for on every tour, and even then only up to a certain point. Other than that I will be sticking to smaller acts and festivals with a good ticket value relative to the lineup.

Whilst there are definitely factors associated with touring that justify a moderate increase in prices in recent years, the truly extortionate price hikes for the biggest artists and the proliferation of dynamic pricing come down to simple greed.

Steve's exact full response regarding the upcoming stage set:

Production will be off the charts next year, right?

''Well, it will be very different. I don't want to brag before I watch, but yeah, the drafts I've seen are pretty good - fantastic. We want to do something to break the past, things we haven't done before.''

No backdrops? Big screen/s? :S

Steve's exact full response regarding the upcoming stage set:

Production will be off the charts next year, right?

''Well, it will be very different. I don't want to brag before I watch, but yeah, the drafts I've seen are pretty good - fantastic. We want to do something to break the past, things we haven't done before.''

No backdrops? Big screen/s? :S
Thanks. This is very promising. Cant wait!!

Am I the only one that doesn't think they particularly care if their last gigs were to be outside of England/Europe? They've never seemed particularly sentimental about shows in their home country to me.

Agreed. They might have been in the 80s, but that does no longer seems to be the case.

Now that people can be sure that Iron Maiden won’t turn up, Wacken sold out. :D
(Just joking - but Wacken is really sold out now)

Last edited:
Back