RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

They better be careful with this or 22. I don't want my favourite band to be canceled or something because of some stupid lyrics they wrote when they were 18.
They can't get cancelled for a song. Woke culture is BS anyway. People that will be at the shows already support Maiden and know those 2 songs and Charlotte and everything. If a prowler character can be in a movie, he can be in a song too.

1000039113.jpg
Maybe this has already been mentioned but I just zoomed in on the tour poster and found two very interesting little details.

The little cables on the fingers, clearly referring to Somewhere in Time/ Cyborg Eddie. They can also be seen through the hole in the jacket. Hadn't seen that just yet.

And the Japanese temples in the back. Which is a strange one because the only thing I could think of is Senjutsu but we won't see anything from that album this tour.

View attachment 39060
Maybe this has already been mentioned but I just zoomed in on the tour poster and found two very interesting little details.

The little cables on the fingers, clearly referring to Somewhere in Time/ Cyborg Eddie. They can also be seen through the hole in the jacket. Hadn't seen that just yet.

And the Japanese temples in the back. Which is a strange one because the only thing I could think of is Senjutsu but we won't see anything from that album this tour.
Maiden Japan related?

The Eddie seems to carry elements from different album covers. You can see tree branches on his right shoulder too. I don’t think there are any solid hints but I bet they will start dropping hints later in the year.

They better be careful with this or 22. I don't want my favourite band to be canceled or something because of some stupid lyrics they wrote when they were 18.
These days it just takes one person who doesn't like what someone says or does to start some kind of campaign. I remember there was one person who tried to get Metallica cancelled because of some 15-20 year old footage that had Jason Newstead appearing to goose step and give a Nazi salute on stage. Didn't gain any traction though.

Just in the last few weeks there was a concentrated effort by literally hundreds of people spamming YouTube in an effort to demonitize 3 YouTubers because of their critical takes on Disney Star Wars and shows. People have different views/beliefs that I don't agree with, but I'm not going to try and ruin someone because of it.

There are things 10, 20, 30 or more years ago that were deemed acceptable or not an issue that would not be the case in today's world. Charlotte and 22 kind of fit that mold now. Would anyone outside of Maiden fandom notice or care today? Not very likely. If Maiden's audience was as big as Taylor Swift's, most assuredly.

Big example in movies is Revenge of the Nerds from the 80's if anyone here remembers or saw it. There is a scene which had what was essentially non-consensual sex. That scene should rightly not exist in a teen comedy released today.

Back