RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Decent seats gone, guess I'll have to try and get an O2 or Ovo code from someone tomorrow.
Never had trouble getting tickets before even when I was late for the start of presale, this is gonna be a big tour.

Decent seats gone, guess I'll have to try and get an O2 or Ovo code from someone tomorrow.
Never had trouble getting tickets before even when I was late for the start of presale, this is gonna be a big tour.
I had to queue for the first time (although I was only waiting 30 seconds or so) but I didn't have to on Future/Past. This will be a sellout.

That wasn't a great booking experience at all. I got two seats for Manchester, having hit 'seat no onger available' 3 times in a row, got other selections rejected because someone had booked an odd number of seats which left one single at the end, and also struggled to remove the unavailable seats from my basket after being told they weren't available. I could see seats disappearing then reappearing all over the place, obviously everyone getting the same problem.

Then my perfectly good credit card was declined twice and I had to go on PayPal. Just checked out in the nick of time.

Prices started at £104, no £89 tickets were showing the FC presale. Ticketmaster was also pushing VIP very hard. They made it look like only VIP options were available.

What the heck has happened to Ticketmaster? It used to be really straightforward to book through them

They only made limited seats available in the FC presale

That wasn't a great booking experience at all. I got two seats for Manchester, having hit 'seat no onger available' 3 times in a row, got other selections rejected because someone had booked an odd number of seats which left one single at the end, and also struggled to remove the unavailable seats from my basket after being told they weren't available. I could see seats disappearing then reappearing all over the place, obviously everyone getting the same problem.

Then my perfectly good credit card was declined twice and I had to go on PayPal. Just checked out in the nick of time.

Prices started at £104, no £89 tickets were showing the FC presale. Ticketmaster was also pushing VIP very hard. They made it look like only VIP options were available.

What the heck has happened to Ticketmaster? It used to be really straightforward to book through them
I had a similar experience. Random seat assignment tried to push completely idiotic positions on me, claiming that the ones closer to the stage were taken. Then it turned out that they were available. Then it rejected my FC code 5 times. In the end it went through but the whole experience was far from ideal. In any case, 3-4 sectors almost sold out (according to ticketmaster) within the first 20 minutes.

It was weird. People were clearly losing their selections, because seats were going grey then going blue again. Good thing they let me enter the FC code more than once because I had to completely cancel transactions just to get the unavailable seats out of my basket

I had to queue for the first time (although I was only waiting 30 seconds or so) but I didn't have to on Future/Past. This will be a sellout.
Yeah same here, never seen that before.
Was showing that standing fanclub tickets were available but then wouldn't go through to checkout. Not a great experience all in.

I wonder how much of it is the system's fault and how much of it is the fans' interest.

I bought for the first time as an FC member and not after all the pre-sales but at 10:00 the queue was ~100 people and was decreasing by 20-30 people every 10 seconds, it is impossible for people to make purchases so quickly so I wonder if the problems we are writing about are the system or a large number of buyers at the same time.

It was the number of buyers, but also the system of letting buyers all add the same seats to their basket at once and not see they were taken until they tried to check out. The odd numbers thing was a pain too

It was the number of buyers, but also the system of letting buyers all add the same seats to their basket at once and not see they were taken until they tried to check out. The odd numbers thing was a pain too
It seems strange, with current technologies sending information to the server that the user has 'blocked' a given place immediately after clicking, so that other browsers can see it, is not a problem. Fortunately, it worked.

I had my tickets snapped by someone else a good number of times before I could finally buy 3!

Back