RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Malahide sorted for front section, got kicked out at the payment stage for front section for London, eventually had to accept general standing

1727181563561.png

IMFC and Mastercard presales almost out for Stockholm night 2. I wonder what percentage we're at and how many will be released for the general public tomorrow.

Has anybody tried to get standing tickets to Bratislava? I got 2 seat tickets but it seemed standing are gone. Did anybody else has this probleem? It's weird because it seems it is possible to get first night Budapest standing tickets, but not Bratislava.

I really don't know whether to quote this here or elsewhere, but whatever, screw Nicko's condition, I wonder how Bruce is going to survive the next two years of 80's greatest hits tour:
He's clearly sick here. I think some fans need to relax. I know Bruce's voice is rougher and lower with a darker timbre than it was 10-12 years ago (like on TFF album...), but he still does very good. The schedule is tough this year for him and the songs are different and harder, but he was great during the solo tour. Straining and tired, especially during the last songs on the set is normal. It's not Running Free after all. And maybe he's not that enthusiastic to sing some of the songs. Some of the songs performances suffer only because of Nicko, which is sad.

I'm more interested for us to point out which 80's (and 90's) songs won't be difficult for Nicko now.

People are acting like Ticketmaster isn't driving the pricing because they get all their money from fees. They don't? They hold the money for the artist in escrow until the concert occurs (or they were supposed to - remember they couldn't repay everyone at the start of COVID). Bare minimum that money earns interest for them, so it's in their interest to bank as much as possible.

I entered the link from Maiden website just for curiosity how the selling tickets goes and I find this:
49 min of waiting . Repeat I miss the old way of selling tickets and the unique price.
maidenmadridticket.png

I'm beginning to think they might open with Prowler. Would be fitting for a 50th anniversary tour.
Yeah possible and I'd like it, but I think they could go with a more explosive and faster song/opener. Prowler could be played after an epic or early in the set, but I don't expect more than 3 songs from the debut and we have 2 confirmed right (Iron Maiden and Phantom)...

Prowler, Running Free or Remember Tomorrow?

Back