RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

A thought,

Rod talks about different ways to bring the old songs to life on stage like they never did before - this could be done with the stage set and big props, but also with different or new arts backdrops for the old covers/singles. I hope so. They used some different backdrops for some songs during the 1990 and 1992 tours. Some parts, whole arts, single covers, live album cover... Bigger screens? Or light show.

There was a comment on Reddit that seemed fun, where someone thought this would be the perfect chance to bring out the various Eddies from the past years. It would be absolutely ridiculous and more of a circus show, but it would also be kinda hilarious to have a walking or big Eddie every other song :D

What's up with the front standing/ golden circle areas? Is it venue specific? Cause the prices for the Arnhem show don't say anything about that at all. So doubting there'll be a golden circle area there.
For Stockholm, I was pleasantly surprised the front standing tickets were divided into front and back sections (and left and right - so 4 sections). I was prepared for just one ticket option for standing. I wouldn't call it "Golden Circle" but maybe thats what you get for London as well. I mean, it does say "For illustrative purposes"...

Back