RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Can anyone borrow me a fc code? I need two tickets for Budapest and I would be very thankful if anyone helps me out.

There's not yet info on the Czech prices (probably won't be til Thursday/Friday), but it's supposed to start at €85, which is more than the last time, but feasible, I guess. I wish I knew the setlist...

Goodness me, that is quite expensive for Poland, isn't it?

Let's put it this way, when I was in secondary school and I heard a girl from the other class was actually travelling to Austria to see U2 live for 200 Euro per ticket, I was 99 % sure she must have sold a kidney or something.

(Czechia, not Poland, but the basic sentiment's the same)

Goodness me, that is quite expensive for Poland, isn't it?
Kind of but not too much. I've paid somewhere around 400 pln per ticket + additional fees. I was expecting something in realm of 600. It is not cheap but I can live with that. Average salary in PL is somewhere around 5883 pln/mo for a reference. My mother in law wanted to go and see Bocelli and tickets were 2x what Maiden is asking so it could go worse. For example - VIP package for this tour is something around 1400 pln / ticket.

However, I don't like PGE Narodowy - accoustic is shitty at best. I will be in C1 sector so it is the first sector next to stage, where sound may be good or worst in whole arena, so it will be a roulette.

Last edited:
P.S. have I told you how I hate Ticketmaster's mobile only events?

There is nothing wrong with good old print at home tickets.

I am a more an observer than anything here, but in case anyone might be curious for the price in Italy, I just paid a very expensive 161 bucks for the "Prato 1", which is the closest one can get to the stage, so I think. Now, this times 4, it was a little bit more than I was expecting to pay, but it might be mine or their last time, so...

Last edited:
Back