RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Well I just joined for the first time! :p I didn't want to be stressing out on getting tickets this time and that's the only reason. Now I have christened 2025 as the Year of Iron Maiden and I will be reading all these digital magazines and troll the forums.

I remember clearly when the official forum got paywalled behind the IMFC and everyone moved over to this place. When was that exactly?
I just rejoined after lapsing for a couple of years. No physical magazine is a load of bollox but I will have a good trawl through the digital editions I missed.

I only joined to get the presale and £25 per year in all honesty isn't that bad.

Exactly, it obviously depends on an individual financial situation, but if you're going to go to a gig or two having the presale is worth it. Just got Paris this mornimg, a piece of piss, thinking of mates trying to get Oasis tickets last month and laughing

I would like Tailgunner as the opener .i dont particularly like the song, but the opening line is '"Trace your way back 50 years"" !!! ;)

I would like Tailgunner as the opener .i dont particularly like the song, but the opening line is '"Trace your way back 50 years"" !!! ;)
Would they do that though? I mean, it almost feels too right just because of that lyric which makes me think they wouldn’t go that route. Would love it if they did though.

Back