RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Agreed. Maiden could not sell stadiums in US without a massive package lineup, even on a farewell tour.

At most, they could do a summer amphitheater tour if they wanted to maximize ticket sales.
They would have to get creative with support, maybe two arena level bands as openers? Judas Priest, Megadeth, Lamb of God, Gojira, Ghost, Mastodon jump to mind. Also probably a more limited ~10 show tour. It might not be a bad idea after a few years of flooding the NA market.

Ród words are interesting but also - he is selling this tour right now so exaggeration is expected. Happy about them playing songs from all 9 albums, I don’t expect deep cuts from NPFTD but then again - this album is not their favorite so they can go wild with song pics since there is slim to none chance of making someone sad. Bit about bringing songs to live in a new way is interesting but again, he is selling tour, so he can just mean a new backdrop.

I was actually very excited at the announcement of this tour but I've seen a lot of complaints since, so I've decided to join in with my own as it seems like good fun, so here we go.

Oh no my favourite band are still touring 50 years after they were formed and are playing a setlist consisting solely of certified hall of fame heavy metal all time classics that also happen to be some my favourite songs ever recorded, oh no please don't that sounds awful, spare me!

I was actually very excited at the announcement of this tour but I've seen a lot of complaints since, so I've decided to join in with my own as it seems like good fun, so here we go.

Oh no my favourite band are still touring 50 years after they were formed and are playing a setlist consisting solely of certified hall of fame heavy metal all time classics that also happen to be some my favourite songs ever recorded, oh no please don't that sounds awful, spare me!
Yeah, how dare they to offend me with playing hits from they 9 first, legendary, albums. Bastards!

Back