RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Crazy thought for next tour. Have two drummers, someone playing along side Nicko. If Allman Brothers Band and 38 Special could do it why not Maiden? :D
Wouldn't it be even harder for Nicko? I say let Lazarus or Nicko's son play first half of the set and Nicko would do the rest of the show.

I came to think of it, Run To The Hills could be set opener.

1. Run To The Hills
2. Wrathchild
3. Revelations
4. Trooper
5. The Evil That Men Do
6. Children of the Damned
7. Be Quick Or Be Dead Phantom Of the Opera
8. Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter
9. The Number Of The Beast
10. Fear of the Dark
11. Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
12. Iron Maiden

13. Hallowed Be Thy Name
14. Wasted Years
15. Running Free

Last edited:
I've said it before: just bring Nicko along. Let him play 2-3 of the easier tunes during the encore and let someone else handle the bulk of the set (and the harder songs).

Hell, let him run around the stage in an Eddie mask, trying to pants Bruce and getting the crowd going. Make it really obvious that he's still an integral part of Iron Maiden, even if he's not behind the kit for every song.
Billy Talent does something similar. They've always been the same four members, but the drummer unfortunately suffers from multiple sclerosis. He's still involved with the band, but live (and on the last album) a friend of the band plays/recorded the drums. Aaron plays a couple of songs from time to time, but the majority of the set is played by the other drummer.

Last edited:
Heard a radio promo for the tour twice today and it was the most harrowing possible thing, because they had Aces High and RTTH playing in the background. Goddamned Live Nation, going to doom us all at this rate.

:lol:

I would like to have Run to the Hills in the setlist, as Bruce can always let the audience sing the chorus. On the other hand, they should have stopped playing Aces High live back in 2019.

I can deal with anything they have decided or will decide in the near future.
If there's atleast one more album and tour starting in 2026, I will be there and Im grateful.
Be it few tours or anything, I will try to see them atleast couple times live.
Maiden has been huge part of my life for so long..

Im not sure, if there will be possibility of them replacing anyone in the band.
It was very evident last year when I saw the videoscreens during my show, that there was something wrong.
Of course we didn't know it then what had happened, but Nicko later revealed that he had stroke earlier that year.
Glad to see him recovering and I truly hope the best for Nicko. He's a real trooper.
There are good drummers out there, that could possibly have it and fill in for Nicko, but some won't still have the similar groove.
But if it goes like that they have to replace Nicko, damn it's sad but then inevitable if he can't do it anymore on that level.

Last edited:
I'm assuming for 2026 Maiden no stadium shows in the U.S., just hockey arenas. Unless they put together a Maidenpalooza type thing and have the eternal rumored Priest and a couple other known bands...

:lol:

I would like to have Run to the Hills in the setlist, as Bruce can always let the audience sing the chorus. On the other hand, they should have stopped playing Aces High live back in 2019.
My concern is not Bruce (not that he won't stubbornly croak his way through it as the last encore no matter how tired his voice sounds) but the simple fact Nicko can't even play a close approximation of the song anymore, judging by what he's said about his current ability and what he actually played with the Royal Marines Band. The song's going to end up sounding like a bad joke at this rate, but judging by the name of the tour, it's probably already as good as confirmed.

Every nostalgia tour has had at least one or two songs that hadn’t yet been touched by the current lineup. In the case of Legacy of the Beast and Future Past, that meant dusting off songs that had previously been considered but rejected for past nostalgia tours: Flight of Icarus, CSIT, Alex. So with that in mind, I don’t see why something like Infinite Dreams or Still Life can’t be possibilities. I hope the tradition of debuting new songs for the lineup continues, although I recognize they are running out of material from that 80s well.

Yep.

I feel like the "realistic" deep cuts left are

Killers
Still Life
Sun and Steel
Infinite Dreams
Only the Good Die Young
Play three of these (discounting Killers for obvious reasons) and I'll never complain about anything ever again*. That said I think you could probably add Bring Your Daughter to that list since it hasn't been played in over 20 years but it's not a complete impossibility they decide to dust it off just to have more than one song representing the 90s. Not a particularly hard song either and it's a pretty good live tune.

*lie

I'm assuming for 2026 Maiden no stadium shows in the U.S., just hockey arenas. Unless they put together a Maidenpalooza type thing and have the eternal rumored Priest and a couple other known bands...
Agreed. Maiden could not sell stadiums in US without a massive package lineup, even on a farewell tour.

At most, they could do a summer amphitheater tour if they wanted to maximize ticket sales.

Yep.

I feel like the "realistic" deep cuts left are

Killers
Still Life
Sun and Steel
Infinite Dreams
Only the Good Die Young
I'd add Murders in the Rue Morgue and Bring Your Daughter (if it is considered a deep cut) or something like NPFTD due to the artwork, but otherwise I fully agree.

Back