Rock in Rio 2021 announced (possible album tour)

Eddie using the new album as a coaster! I wouldn't let him borrow any of my albums.

The Eddie in the christmas tree is brilliant:lol:

Believing in Eddie is better than believing that there's nothing.
Agreed. Pooch’s Wager argues that a rational person should live as though Eddie exists and seek to believe in Eddie. If Eddie does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite losfer words, whereas if Eddie does exist, he stands to receive infinite dreams.

You do realise that Eddie does not really exist, don't you? :lol:

I hope your getting that spoiler out of your system on me rather than ruining christmas for your child!

EDIT: also joke's on you, I wouldn't let anyone, real or imaginary, borrow any of my Maiden albums. :lol:

Last edited:
One thing that's sticking out to me is that Steve, H, Dave, Nicko and Jan's headshots in the Christmas card are all from the latest group photo, but Bruce has a completely different headshot.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

One thing that's sticking out to me is that Steve, H, Dave, Nicko and Jan's headshots in the Christmas card are all from the latest group photo, but Bruce has a completely different headshot.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN
I don't know but he looks badass.

Last edited:
Ok... So it looks like the paper in front of Eddie is him learning new songs and the present in the bottom right is a new album...
So it would make sense for them to release it end of summer/early fall 2021 like they did with AMOLAD where they played a European tour towards end of the year but with that being said they would still have to play to North/South America/Europe/ Asia ect... and as they only do 3 or 4 month stints at a time which means we will be well into 2022 by then and Nicko is 70 June 2022 and time isn't exactly on their side anymore neither is age so I would recon 2023 would be a Greatest hits/Farewell tour as they couldn't just finish their career on the new album they will have to do a hits tour to end or something... I just hope they play more London O2 Giggs as I love seeing Maiden there...:cool:

Back