Rock in Rio 2021 announced (possible album tour)

One thing that's sticking out to me is that Steve, H, Dave, Nicko and Jan's headshots in the Christmas card are all from the latest group photo, but Bruce has a completely different headshot.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

That's probably because on the LOTB 2021 tour poster (from where the pictures of the band are) Bruce is with his pilot helmet.

Btw, this Christmas card looks great.... Eddie in the tree is evil, but once again he will deliver the presents for the boys... xd. We can see that he bought for himself the NOTD CD (a couple of skull heads too), Adrian's book, a lot of beers, Eddie toys on the Christmas tree, IMFC shirt and he has a computer with speakers for blasting Maiden all day! He even prepared the presents for the boys already... :bigsmile:
The black cat and Eddie's classic face are nod to Derek Riggs style. | Hervé Monjeaud is the artist who has done this card.

One thing that's sticking out to me is that Steve, H, Dave, Nicko and Jan's headshots in the Christmas card are all from the latest group photo, but Bruce has a completely different headshot.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN
That Bruce would not turn up for a Zoom meeting dressed in his pilot's gear?
::)
Hard to make out any of the wishes.....
I already transcribed that for you here ...
:)

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Here's the picture of Bruce that was used in the Christmas card.... The Wizard/Lord Dickinson. :bigsmile:

Attachments

• bruce.jpg
    bruce.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 26
Here's the picture of Bruce that was used in the Christmas card.... The Wizard/Lord Dickinson. :bigsmile:
He looks like he's gonna tell us a story: on a cold winter's night ... :D

Actually, thinking about it, Bruce on Jackanory would probably work quite well.

Back