Religion test thing

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jun 8 2005, 09:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jun 8 2005, 09:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You doubt that gravity is real? Have an apple!

[img src=\'http://web.lyon.iufm.fr/formation/lyon/product/lune/etudie/newtgotl.GIF\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]​

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]107886[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I'm surprised you completely misunderstood my post, I suggest you read it again.... [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maverick didn't misunderstand anything. He just like throwing food at people. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I disagree, his statement leads me to believe he did not understand my post at all as i do not doubt gravity. And if he did understand it and just wanted to post a stupid picture outside of the madness forum his timing was horrible....

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Jun 8 2005, 11:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Jun 8 2005, 11:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][...]until it becomes a Law... like gravity. And even Gravity has that slim chance of failing... just cause the possiblity exists. However that the possibility exists doesn't mean it will happen, but just the fact that its there it only makes it 99.999999999999% fool proof instead of 100%
[snapback]107885[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Sorry mate, but this isn't clear to me...

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jun 8 2005, 11:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jun 8 2005, 11:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
[img src=\'http://web.lyon.iufm.fr/formation/lyon/product/lune/etudie/newtgotl.GIF\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]​
[snapback]107886[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Apparently, no one here recognised Mr. Newton and his famous apple... [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I recognized your little picture Mav, only somebody who hasn't taken a high school science class doesn't know the myth \ of Newton's inspiration. Anywho what I meant was that technically speaking the possibility of droping an object, any object and instead of it falling to the ground it just floats in the air exists. And because that possibility exists even Laws like that of Gravity are only 99.99999% fool proof. Not that it doesn't exists but that there is a slim to none chance that it will fail. Sorry I didn't explain myself better.

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Jun 9 2005, 10:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Jun 9 2005, 10:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][...] technically speaking the possibility of droping an object, any object and instead of it falling to the ground it just floats in the air exists. And because that possibility exists even Laws like that of Gravity are only 99.99999% fool proof. Not that it doesn't exists but that there is a slim to none chance that it will fail.
[snapback]107981[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Whatever you're having, I want some! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Jun 9 2005, 02:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Jun 9 2005, 02:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Laws like that of Gravity are only 99.99999% fool proof.
[snapback]107981[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Mathematical fact: 99.99999% = 99.9999900000%.

But Adrian Smith can do better than that - he's 99.9999999999% foolproof, an improvement of 0.0000099999%.

Back