Religion test thing

StrangerInAStrangeLand

Ancient Mariner
[a href=\'http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907&first=yes\' target=\'_blank\']http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907&first=yes[/a]

My results:

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism 100%
Satanism 63%
Paganism 50%
Buddhism 42%
Islam 29%
Judaism 21%
Christianity 8%
Hinduism 4%
agnosticism 4%

No surprises there.

I wonder how I can get 67% for Buddhism and almost the same % for all the other religions [!--emo&:wacko:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wacko.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wacko.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . Isn't that called syncretism ?

You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism - 96%
Buddhism - 83%
Agnosticism - 83%
Atheism - 71%
Paganism - 67%
Islam - 46%
Judaism - 33%
Hinduism - 21%
Christianity - 17%

[!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Satanism71%
Christianity63%
Islam58%
Buddhism58%
agnosticism58%
Paganism46%
atheism38%
Judaism 29%
Hinduism17%

Even though Santanism doesn't mean you have to believe in Satan, that is not what I expected. [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Every one when is not really religous whould probably get Satanism. I like to call myself a "casual christian". [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You scored as atheism. You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism 83%
agnosticism 71%
Paganism 63%
Satanism 63%
Buddhism 58%
Judaism 50%
Islam 38%
Christianity 33%
Hinduism 8%

EDIT: Oh forget it, I'm athiest [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Edited by SMX to remove ugly HTML.

82% agnosticism

71% Satanism

58% Islam

54% atheism

54% Paganism

50% Judaism

46% Buddhism

42% Hinduism

13% Christianity

Christianity 74%
Islam 55%
Judaism 42%
Buddhism 38%
agnosticism 38%
Hinduism 33%
Satanism 29%
Paganism 29%
atheism 13%

Not many surprises with me, huh?

I had this :

You scored as Christianity.

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity 83%
Buddhism 67%
Judaism 58%
Islam 42%
Hinduism 33%
Satanism 29%
Paganism 17%
agnosticism 8%
atheism 8%

You scored as atheism.

atheism 96%
Satanism 79%
agnosticism 67%
Paganism 46%
Judaism 38%
Buddhism 38%
Islam 29%
Christianity 21%
Hinduism 0%

You scored as Christianity. Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity 83%
Buddhism 33%
Islam 33%
Judaism 29%
Paganism 25%
Satanism 17%
agnosticism 8%
Hinduism 4%
atheism 0%

wtf [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

83% christianity anyway...

Edited by SMX to remove ugly HTML.

Not such a deadly sinner now are we [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

To create your own quiz, click here
You scored as Christianity.

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity

83%
Buddhism

63%
Islam

54%
Paganism

42%
Judaism

38%
Hinduism

33%
Satanism

25%
agnosticism

21%
atheism

4%

While the test is right (I do identify as a christian) the questions are to broad and too black and white when they should have been more specific.

an example was the first question "Jesus is a historical figure, not God or prophet" Well it depends.... but oh well. good enough for me.

You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism 83%
Buddhism 75%
Paganism75%
Islam 67%
Satanism 67%
atheism 54%
Judaism 50%
Christianity 42%
Hinduism 29%

Atheism for me. I scored 58% on Islam, so apparently that's the religion closest to my beliefs. Wouldn't have thought so, go figure [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

DO NOT POST THE RAW HTML SUPPLIED BY THE QUIZ SITE - IT MAKES YOUR RESULTS VIRTUALLY UNREADABLE HERE.

I have already edited 2 posts by people who posted HTML. I won't do it again. The next time I see someone posting several dozen lines of raw HTML, that post will be [span style=\'color:red\']DELETED[/span].

atheism 88%
Satanism 79%
Buddhism 63%
agnosticism 58%
Paganism 42%
Christianity 21%
Islam 21%
Judaism 17%
Hinduism 8%

Odd.
I wonder why I didn't get 100% atheist, since that's what I am.
I also wonder how I got 21% Xian, since I think Xianity is the most ridiculous dungpile of lies ever concocted.
Oh well.

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+May 25 2005, 09:00 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ May 25 2005, 09:00 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]

Odd.
I wonder why I didn't get 100% atheist, since that's what I am.
I also wonder how I got 21% Xian, since I think Xianity is the most ridiculous dungpile of lies ever concocted.
Oh well.
[snapback]105602[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Can't be more than Satanism [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

agnosticism 96%
atheism 83%
Satanism 83%
Judaism 46%
Buddhism 42%
Islam 42%
Paganism 29%
Christianity 21%
Hinduism 8%

That doesn't surpise me at all.

Can anyone here describe to me the difference between Satanism and Hedonism? [img src=\'http://www.metal-rules.com/bb/images/smiles/confused.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /] Lavey's brand of Satanism basically is Hedonism but, uh...that's about all I know of it.

Back