Rant Thread

That one dickhead doctor I had the misfortune of talking to today:

Fuck you. I hope you get explosive diarrhea and unbearable intestinal pain for a week. People come in to talk to you about their problems, not to get scolded for 10 minutes, you absolute cunt.
HOW HARD IS IT TO WRITE DOWN THE FUCKING ANSWERS IN THE FUCKING QUESTIONNAIRE DOCUMENT YOU DUMB FUCK

LOTS OF FUCKING USE IF YOU JUST WRITE DOWN THE ANSWERS IN A SEPARATE DOCUMENT WHEN HALF OF THEM ARE YES OR NO YOU FUCKING MORON

that felt good

Now this is what i was expecting to see upon reading the "Rant Thread".

Now this is what i was expecting to see upon reading the "Rant Thread".
giphy.gif

I visited my grandparents' last night and told them I couldn't visit on Thursday, because I had a bit too much to drink on Wednesday on my (mini) birthday party.

Then grandma proceeded to call my mom this morning telling her I'm a "drunkard" and an "alcoholic". Cool, because now I know I'm not gonna visit them for Christmas :smartarse:

Social media is so full of cheesy positive declarations and inspirational quotes today, I'm going to have to give it a break for a few days. There's only so many posts you can read of people loudly cheering on anyone who expresses any interest whatsoever in totally giving up something they enjoy or taking up excessively punishing long distance runs in 2019, the more punishing the more commendable.

Professor let me copy the literature to my flash drive because the files are too big for e-mail.

In October, some girl from class texts me if I can send her the files. I sent her the Dropbox link... because the files are too big for e-mail. She's like "What's Dropbox?". I tell her how to download the files and she says she got it.

Few days ago: "Hey can you send me the files?". I send her the Dropbox link again. "What's Dropbox?"...

The Cat slept in my sock drawer last night unbeknownst to me, until he crapped on my bedroom floor.
Advantages of dog:
  • Too big to fit in sock drawer
  • Will tell you clearly to stop if you try to put it there.
  • Asks you to take it outside if it needs to take a dump.
Disadvantages:
  • Large enough to open your sock drawer
  • May eat one of your socks
  • May also ask you to take it outside in the middle of the night, because it has eaten a sock and needs to take a dump

Last edited:
Back