Rant Thread

Fuck this day and fuck yesterday, too.
This could be a line from a Nu Metal song.

I'm so angry at Ticketmaster. Their booking system is consistently awful. This morning I have tried to buy a ticket using a gift card but the website won't let me complete the booking on Chrome, Firefox or Edge as when I use the gift card the option regarding communication from the event partner (promoter) disappears. So when I try to complete the order Ticketwanker complains at me that I haven't selected an option yet but THERE ARE NO LONGER ANY OPTIONS TO SELECT. I have submitted a complaint via there website which will be responded to "as soon as possible" but I would rather phone them up to moan about it. However, their customer service line doesn't let anyone speak to a human unless they have a booking already in place. So sad!

For the first time, I've got a fully ticketless ticket for seats at the Newcastle show. I got sent seating reservation tickets when I booked ticketless tickets for the Leeds show last year. It feels weird.

Actually, I'm going to join the Ticketwanker rant. I've just signed in to check my ticketless tickets, and it tells me I'm now standing, although it also gives a seat number. WTF?

Oh what a lovely night and morning. I come back from Movie Night with friends and my dad's dog who I'm dogsitting while he's on vacation has leaked blood all over my bed. OK it was a tiny bit but still worrying. No vets were working after midnight so I had a sleepless night (mostly) because he was restless and no amount of cleaning up made him comfortable. Took him to the vet in the morning. Have to take him there every day until they are back. Taxi there, taxi back + cleaning up/injection fee. :confused: Some gland on his butt burst or something. Nothing too serious but needs regular cleaning at the vet. I was scared he got cut on a walk, but it's an internal thing caused by previous problems. Just my luck that it happens while he's with me. Dogs are a lot of work when you're the only one who can take them on walks/feed them/entertain them etc...

I'm gonna start telling people he's a French terrier to prevent additional dialogue that happens 99% of the time when I tell them he's a Boston terrier:

Them: Awwww look at him, what breed is he?

Me: Boston terrier.

Them: BOSNIAN terrier?

Me: No, BOSTON!

Them: BOSNIA?

Me: No, BOSTON, A CITY IN AMERICA!!!

Them: Are you sure he's not a French terrier?

rocket-raccoon-gif-7.gif

Back