Rant Thread

I'm gonna start telling people he's a French terrier to prevent additional dialogue that happens 99% of the time when I tell them he's a Boston terrier:

Them: Awwww look at him, what breed is he?

Me: Boston terrier.

Them: BOSNIAN terrier?

Me: No, BOSTON!

Them: BOSNIA?

Me: No, BOSTON, A CITY IN AMERICA!!!

Them: Are you sure he's not a French terrier?

rocket-raccoon-gif-7.gif
Can you come up with a dog breed that sound like 'Monetengro'?

There are very few sounds in the entire audible universe that I hate more than snoring. It drives me crazy and it makes me aggressive. Right now there is an old Serb next to us on the beach, snoring constantly for the past hour or so. I want to cry and kill him at the same time.

There are very few sounds in the entire audible universe that I hate more than snoring. It drives me crazy and it makes me aggressive. Right now there is an old Serb next to us on the beach, snoring constantly for the past hour or so. I want to cry and kill him at the same time.
Apply this technique, he'll be up in no time:

has-anyone-hold-on-got-this-seen-serbia-o-o-2773708.png

Wanted to formulate a rant about a lack of politeness in my local cricket league, but decided I've been far too British already today

This might be the stupidest thing that happened to me this year and also the worst luck I've had. FML

I've been so busy for weeks. First before Hills of Rock my mom left on a vacation and I had to go water the plants in hers and her guy's place. Then afterwards my dad left and I had to go to 3 different places to water plants and also had to dogsit. I had to walk the dog twice a day and then after he got sick I had to go to the vet every day. Add 8 hours of work every day to that. Also I was broke. Finally on Friday, everyone returned from vacation, dog went home, I got paid and then spent the weekend cleaning up and cherishing being able to sleep into the afternoon after almost a month. Previously, my dad told me my brother will come over for lunch for a few days this upcoming week but will sleep at home because him and his wife are off to a spa to rest from my brother. Cool. I can handle it if he only comes for lunch.

Not my fucking luck though. Dad tells me he'll come here to sleep over. He's a 14 year old brat deep into puberty who doesn't listen to anyone. These news ruined my day. Why, oh why, can't he just stay at home and let me have my peace?! :(

Well... here's why. Dad just tells me there was trouble with the neighbour and that he'll tell me about it later. Grandpa talks to him later and tells me that the (elderly) neighbour complained about water leaking from my dad's AC while they were on vacation. Apartment was empty though, so old bastard is making it up, but just in case it happens again, my brother shouldn't be home alone if he comes to complain again.

Except... old bastard isn't making it up. One time I went to water the plants. It was hot as fuck and there's no elevator to the 3rd floor. I turn on the AC, chill down a bit, water the plants and go home. That was Wednesday. Next time I went there, it was Sunday. I got there... and I realize I forgot to turn off the AC.

I'm obviously not gonna tell anyone about that and will have to tolerate my brother for 5 days. No one will ever know, apart from Maidenfans :p

Back