Rant Thread

After completing perhaps the greatest review I'd ever assembled and attempting to send it to the staff of the Metal Archives, it turned out I was logged out somehow for lack of activity, thus deleting my review.

HOW THE FUCK

Ordered a New Year present for a friend on November 24th, they only seem to have shipped it on fucking December 22nd...

Newspapers are evil. This actor had a death in the family and 1st day it was all the details of the death, 2nd day is paparazzi pictures of him crying, 3rd day is "Actor = cursed, here's a list of all the deaths surrounding him in his life" across the front page in giant letters. WTF is wrong with people????? Disgusting stuff.

It turns out that the reason why I had to fly to Munich was that a team member needs to give me some detailed instructions on some shit so I can do a backup for her because she's going to Australia for four weeks in January. My boss actually didn't even really know why he brought me here, he just acted on her request.

Can I go on vacation and fuck up somebody else's holiday too?

Fuck OCD. Fucking fuck it. I don't want to waste half an hour of my day trying to fight off intrusive thoughts with certain hand gestures and phrases.

I work in a taproom at a brewery. We have 10 tables and 6 barstools in the whole place. We only serve our own beer, no food, no mixed drinks or hard liquor. When you walk in the first thing you see is an 8 ft long bar and a chalkboard with all of our beers - that is our only menu. We are counter service only due to our small space and limited options.

So why the fuck does every dumb ass out of towner this week just walk in, sit down, and then stare at me like I don’t know what I’m doing?! They sit there and watch other people order at the counter and carry their own damn drinks to a table, what don’t they get?! If you want a waiter, go to a restaurant.

At the airport, waiting for boarding.

This trip was even more unnecessary and annoying than expected.

Not my rant, but still:

Ticket control enters the tram:
Control: Ticket, please.
Old lady: But I'm old.
Control: Yeah, but even though ticket is free for old people, you still need to actually bring it with you.
Old lady: I forgot it at home.
Control: K, you need to either exit the tram, or give me your ID so that I can fine you.
Old lady: I also left the ID at home.
Control: Then exit at the next stop.
Old lady: Nah, I'm going out in 3 stops, I'm late.
Control: I'll tell the driver to stop until you get out.
Old lady:
Xsa21BC.gif

Classic Balkan.

Just two more hours and this shitty week is left to wither and rot the way it should be.

So in Serbia, you can be on your parents' medical insurance until you're 26. After that, you can't depend on them for that, but you can still have free insurance if you're a student, but for that you need to pay a fee every month and get numerous documents from numerous institutions. As I turned 26 only a few days ago and I'll probably graduate in the next 2-3 months and then would need to change insurance again for it to go to my (possible) workplace, I didn't wanna waste time going through all the hassle of getting insurance until I actually finish uni/get a job.

So, of course, now I've gotten sick and can't figure out what is going on without going to a doctor :censored:

So in Serbia, you can be on your parents' medical insurance until you're 26. After that, you can't depend on them for that, but you can still have free insurance if you're a student, but for that you need to pay a fee every month and get numerous documents from numerous institutions. As I turned 26 only a few days ago and I'll probably graduate in the next 2-3 months and then would need to change insurance again for it to go to my (possible) workplace, I didn't wanna waste time going through all the hassle of getting insurance until I actually finish uni/get a job.

So, of course, now I've gotten sick and can't figure out what is going on without going to a doctor :censored:
Ask Maidenfans? Trust us, we're doctors.

Back