Rant Thread

They're probably thinking to themselves, "This guy is lucky I even bothered replying."

People shouldn't let retarded monkeys send emails. It's really a simple principle, but god, how often it's being violated...

I'll be out of town over the weekend, I have the feeling I'll start counting them down once I'm back.

I'm not a perfect student, but it frustrates me a lot when I'm in an exam and someone recites 10 definitions of some political ideology, but then says fascism ended in 1941, doesn't know what a quisling is, and recites the whole lesson about Marxism but doesn't know what a proletariat is. SMH.

I spent the past three months explaining to someone how to tell the difference between the Past Simple and Present Perfect tenses in English. I have used situations, graphs, audio, video, role play, flash cards, signal words, time lines - anything that has ever existed in methodology. Today I asked for an example with Present Perfect and she said "I was eating pizza while I was watching TV."

The official languages of Canada are French and English. Why do we hire people who can spell in neither French nor English?

I spent the past three months explaining to someone how to tell the difference between the Past Simple and Present Perfect tenses in English. I have used situations, graphs, audio, video, role play, flash cards, signal words, time lines - anything that has ever existed in methodology. Today I asked for an example with Present Perfect and she said "I was eating pizza while I was watching TV."

I had to look up Present Perfect after reading this. :D

Correct would be "I was eating pizza while many man has suffered and many man has died", right?

Back