Rant Thread

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
What a great feeling when you talk to some people about hanging out and they say yeah sure but then you text them about something unrelated and they reply with a photo of them together hanging out but they didn't invite you.

TheMercenary

Ancient Mariner
Is the day going that badly?
Yes, but nothing really serious, fortunately. Nevertheless, not a day goes by without I have to solve problems. But, I should stop complaining while people are dying of hunger, bombs or disease on the other side of the planet as well as in Europe...

Boroking

In the mire of an ancient swamp
Yes, but nothing really serious, fortunately. Nevertheless, not a day goes by without I have to solve problems. But, I should stop complaining while people are dying of hunger, bombs or disease on the other side of the planet as well as in Europe...
It's still absolutely legitimate to vent. A problem is rarely a problem in isolation, it comes with baggage and other issues that make them complex and time consuming and ruin your day. Still this is as good a place as any to let the stress out. It's ok to complain. Like a fart it's better out than in.

Saapanael

Ancient Mariner
You know what really grinds my gears? When I have mate in 4 and blunder the game, and afterwards in the analysis it’s all so obvious.

Saapanael

Ancient Mariner
My Instagram got hacked. Some bitcoin scam thing was posted in my feed and story and I had followed 200 random accounts. Deleted my account, it was about time anyway.