Random trivia

I thought it was the bridge connecting Denmark and Sweden, the Örebro bridge or whatever its called. Oh well, wrong again.

Genghis Khan said:
What is the world's longest bridge over water?

Shame on you, letting them steal a good piece of Canadiana.

Mmm...Donuts said:
Hey, how about this one, which musician has recieved the most grammy nominations without winning a single one?
Alan Parsons and Joe Satriani both have 13 nominations and 0 awards.

Natalie said:
I thought it was the bridge connecting Denmark and Sweden, the Örebro bridge or whatever its called. Oh well, wrong again.

Natalie, aren't you from Sweden? You, of all people on here, should know that it is called Öresund ... Örebro is north of Vänern ...

And Genghis, why not modify the question to "What is the world's longest bridge over troubled water?"

LooseCannon said:
Alan Parsons and Joe Satriani both have 13 nominations and 0 awards.

Actually Joe Satriani has 14 now, so he's got the record :P (2008, always with me, always with you)
With all his great stuff he should have won :D

That's what I call the difference between theoretical knowledge and following the news. 

In the light of this question, I had none of those.
:D

Mmm...Donuts said:
Actually Joe Satriani has 14 now, so he's got the record :P (2008, always with me, always with you)
With all his great stuff he should have won :D

Bah, the Grammies suck anyway.

He is the one, but he is a bit younger than your (and my!) dad:

25 October 1947

So the bloke is 60 years! He is quite a bit older than the other members:

Ian Hill: 20 Jan 1951
Rob Halford: 25 Aug 1951
KK Downing: 27 Oct 1951
Scott Travis: 6 Sept 1961

I'm surprised, Tipton always looked the youngest to me.

As for the Canada question, I don't know the name of the bridge, but is it the one that connects Prince Edward Island to the mainland?

OK, new question. Astronomy:

Based on tentative evidence, there is scientific speculation that Saturn's second largest moon, Rhea could possibly have a certain interesting characteristic about it. What is it?

Back